Scared

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by torch2010, 7 September 2010 Social URL.

1. torch2010

torch2010 Member

Well in a few hours I will be weighing in and not quite sure how to feel. I don't know if I want to post my weight, I keep thinking if I do then I will be more inclined to keep it up but I am seriously over weight and I don't want to be judged!! HELP

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Miss Mango

Miss Mango Little Miss Wii Fit!

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.17%)
    Diet:
    My own
    Hello hun. Please just do as you feel on here, if you don't want to post your weight then thats fine but please don't think that anyone on here would judge you, no one would do that at all. We're all here to encourage and support one another, we are not here to make each other feel bad. There are lots of different weights on this forum and none of us think anything bad about someone because they weigh very heavily.

Please don't be worried or scared about anything. xxx

4. Emmaline

Emmaline Hippety Hop!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.2lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting and low carbs
    Hallo Torch, Just to agree with my fellow Minis it's up to you what you put on here. In my own experience I have found that starting my own diary on Members Only section has helped me to face what I really need to do and the comments that people have added makes me realise that others on here are bothered about helping as much as possible. We are all in the same "fight" so all the very best and keep posting.:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.