Scared

torch2010

Well in a few hours I will be weighing in and not quite sure how to feel. I don't know if I want to post my weight, I keep thinking if I do then I will be more inclined to keep it up but I am seriously over weight and I don't want to be judged!! HELP

Hello hun. Please just do as you feel on here, if you don't want to post your weight then thats fine but please don't think that anyone on here would judge you, no one would do that at all. We're all here to encourage and support one another, we are not here to make each other feel bad. There are lots of different weights on this forum and none of us think anything bad about someone because they weigh very heavily.

Please don't be worried or scared about anything. xxx

Hallo Torch, Just to agree with my fellow Minis it's up to you what you put on here. In my own experience I have found that starting my own diary on Members Only section has helped me to face what I really need to do and the comments that people have added makes me realise that others on here are bothered about helping as much as possible. We are all in the same "fight" so all the very best and keep posting.:)

Back