scared

suicidalmisfit

everyone says they are scared to try something new. but as i have got more into trying to diet, I've become so much more scared. does anyone know anything which can help me to get through this and lose weight stress free? :)

I was scared when I started to lose weight. I found myself trying to self sabotage- that made me scared.

What I was worried about what change. Most people don't like it, some are downright terrified of it.

Sadly- I don't know a way that's stress free. I've had days where I want to pull my hair out because of what my head is doing to me.

After a few months of basically peeing about- I had to look at myself and say "right- you can either keep doing what you're doing and stay where you are, or change direction, accept this isn't going to be easy and work at it"

I've worked at it. It might have been hard work at times but this is by far the best thing I have ever done.

Find a diet/plan that works for you and stick with it. If you need extra support, then ask for it. This site is a lifeline sometimes- it's awesome, you can make some great friends here.

Best of luck on your journey- you CAN do it!

I think a lot of people feel the same, I set very small mini targets which helps, also finding the right diet to suit your lifestyle will help. Good luck.

Back