Scarlets Diary

Hello all.
I'm quite new to this forum and have done a lot of surfing around picking up recipes and things and have decided to start a diary.
Back story goes thus. I've been slimming now since mid January. I've tryed lots of times to shift the weight but this time its different. I'm getting married in may next year. :love047:
I'm really hoping this will motivate me not to give up. It does feel different this time though. The last time I dieted I went at it hell for leather feeling hungry all the time losing 5-6lb a week. Eventually I got fed up. Christmas came along and I just folded. I'd lost 3 stones then put it all back on and then some.
Last time I dieted I just got my club 10 then went backwards. Well I'm approaching that again now. I'm just 3.5 pounds away and I'm having a really good week to try and get that for next WI but without feeling hungry!
I'm following the diet a lot more closely without tweaking it. My weight loss is steady going from 1lb to 3.5lbs a week. and I've not had a week where I've had a gain. The last time I dieted I had big problems feeling like a failure when it all went awry and the attitude at class at the time from some of the people there wasnt helpful at all. Pleased to say they don't go anymore. Also for the first time I really feel like I'm doing this for me and only me and it's a great place to be. I know I've got a long journey ahead but its cool and I can look forward to the lovely wedding dress at the end of it all!
I also have the support of all my lovely colleagues at work (I work at an M&S) having switched jobs. They all sponsored me for the NSPCC Slimathon and even tho I'm still collecting dosh raised nearly 200 pounds. It's a huge boost to my self esteem especially as my weight loss is becoming really noticable now. Everyone is so proud of me and its a lovely feeling!
Well thats me.. I'll update how I'm doing every WI. Heres to my club 10! go girl! :)
:talk017:

congratulations on your successes so far :) Heres to you getting your club 10!

Well I smashed it! I knew I'd been good but didnt expect a 5 and a 1/2 lb weight loss.

I even blushed when i got given slimmer of the week, my 2 and a 1/2 stone award and my club 10!

Hurrah! :))

Back