Scarlett to target one day at a time

Ad thanks fran ill have a look in new look! Spent a bit too much on my credit card this month already so need to reel it in to make sure I can clear it this month!

Thank you! Robbie- wow! Wow! Wow! Had an amazing time it was a great show and we managed to get into the superfan zone right at the front! On the train heading to London now for rolling Stones, manic but amazing weekend! Xx
Few pics from last night, I prob haven't picked the best ones as can't see them full screen on my phone when I'm attaching them :)

ForumRunner_20130706_133901.png

ForumRunner_20130706_134010.png

Hi! Wow what a great weekend! Thanks for the lovely comments, make me blush!
Rolling Stones were also fab we had such a great day in the sun in Hyde Park.
Off plan all weekend but back on it now!

Yesterday we went fishing, have both just bought fishing rods and equipment after going a couple of times with a friends stuff. We had a grand total of 20 fish! I caught 3 but mike was on a role, couldn't rest for 5 Mins before the next one came along! Beginners luck I'm sure. He's back there again today and already caught lots as he is off work today. Was just what I needed having a whole day to relax and unwind after 2 great but manic days.

Food today, red day
Breakfast weetabix with 1tsp sugar 1 syn and part hexa1 milk. Banana
Lunch ham sandwich with pepper, carrot sticks and tomato. Strawberry and apple
Dinner will be cajun chicken salad with hexa2 cheese.

Aww what a fab weekend! And perfect weather for it!

Dave and I are taking my Dad to see Elton John in Hyde Park on Friday as I managed to get cheap tickets through work. Was there any vaguely on-plan food in the area area? It looks from the website like you can't take food in...very annoying!! Hopefully the weather will still be really nice - am so looking forward to it!

xx

Hey hun, that sounds fab! There was a big stall called "boxes of healthy stuff" near the main stage which was salads etc but I must admit I didn't get any, I was off plan for the day so went for the beer rather than the salad lol.
Aah they must have changed the website now, I looked last week before we went and it still said you can take a picnic. There were loads and loads of people having their entire days food confiscated!
Hope you have a fab time x

Hey hun, that sounds fab! There was a big stall called "boxes of healthy stuff" near the main stage which was salads etc but I must admit I didn't get any, I was off plan for the day so went for the beer rather than the salad lol.
Aah they must have changed the website now, I looked last week before we went and it still said you can take a picnic. There were loads and loads of people having their entire days food confiscated!
Hope you have a fab time x

Thanks hun. Glad there's something I can have :) Will try and sneak some Alpen lights in too! Lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back