Scarlett to target one day at a time

Had 2 jammy dodgers for 8 syns today. Damn biscuits.

Feeling really disheartened with this running. Mike insists in coming with me to exercise but then moans he barely feels like he has done anything making me feel crap huffing and puffing. Great for him that he is so fit he can just go for a run and not even feel it but when I said something tonight about how he could try and encourage me more he actually said "well running 20 mins isn't exactly an achievement is it? When youve built up to more it will be great" which pissed all over my fire. Stupid boy. Felt like throwing something at him.

Actually felt quite proud of myself as I had meant to do week 1 day 3 again but must have pressed the wrong button so did the run just stopping and starting when the phone vibrated and got confused when it said finished after only 6 runs. Realised I'd pressed the wrong bit and done week 2 day 1 and increased my runs to 90 secs without meaning to! Shins did get sore and chest a bit tight but I did it. Will run alone from now on x

Silly boy, you can't build up to what he thinks is great without starting small. people think "wow, that person has lost 10 stone, that's amazing" but they also laugh at the same person needing to lose 10 stone for being proud of losing 2lbs. We know it is step by step. You keep on the couch25K and be proud of yourself. I'm super proud. Well done for managing the week 2 session. Good work :)

Had 2 jammy dodgers for 8 syns today. Damn biscuits.

Feeling really disheartened with this running. Mike insists in coming with me to exercise but then moans he barely feels like he has done anything making me feel crap huffing and puffing. Great for him that he is so fit he can just go for a run and not even feel it but when I said something tonight about how he could try and encourage me more he actually said "well running 20 mins isn't exactly an achievement is it? When youve built up to more it will be great" which pissed all over my fire. Stupid boy. Felt like throwing something at him.

Actually felt quite proud of myself as I had meant to do week 1 day 3 again but must have pressed the wrong button so did the run just stopping and starting when the phone vibrated and got confused when it said finished after only 6 runs. Realised I'd pressed the wrong bit and done week 2 day 1 and increased my runs to 90 secs without meaning to! Shins did get sore and chest a bit tight but I did it. Will run alone from now on x

Men! Next time, do throw something at him. Or leave something squelchy like jelly in one of his trainers.

I think you should be proud of yourself for doing so well. I only got to week 4 of C25K before giving up and had to do every week twice as I couldn't hack it - you must be at a good level of fitness already. I used to do it in the gym and gave up because I worried that I might run loudly / heavy footed or that people could hear me out of breath (what can i say, i am a lunatic!). You're inspiring me to dust off my cool runnings app anyway. Keep on keeping on and you'll be leaving him behind soon :)

Men! Next time, do throw something at him. Or leave something squelchy like jelly in one of his trainers.

I think you should be proud of yourself for doing so well. I only got to week 4 of C25K before giving up and had to do every week twice as I couldn't hack it - you must be at a good level of fitness already. I used to do it in the gym and gave up because I worried that I might run loudly / heavy footed or that people could hear me out of breath (what can i say, i am a lunatic!). You're inspiring me to dust off my cool runnings app anyway. Keep on keeping on and you'll be leaving him behind soon :)

Bless you u that made me smile :) the ks hun and glad I'm inspiring you. Let me know how you get on if you do go for it xx

Haha true fran! I assume the slug in shoe was when she was younger and not a recent thing?! An adult putting a slug in a child's shoe would be a bit mean! (funny though lol)
He knows I was annoyed as I didn't speak much all evening then he was trying to cuddle which I huffed at. Lol think he got the message! Will have a chat with him tonight too so he knows he was out of order.
Forgot to post food for yesterday.
Green day-
Weetabix hexb1 with part hexa1 milk
Lunch 1/2hexa1 cheese salad sandwich hexb2 and fruit
Dinner lentil cheddar bake and salad.

Today Breakfast - weetabix hexb with part hexa milk and a banana.

Last edited:
Lunches are hard at the moment as I have to have what's at work and what mum boss eats and she's very much a sandwich or wrap for lunch every day person.
Need to make sure I'm having fruit and yogurt for breakfast so on an ee day like today I won't double up my healthy extras. Will get a good selection of stuff on my next shop so it's not the same breakfast each day. Will prob be a sandwich for lunch today so will have to syn the extra hexb.
Dinner is already planned and defrosting so can't make it a red or green either to give me the extra hexb. Sausages, mash and veg for dinner. comfort food- nom!
Have a good hot and sunny (if you're in the South, not sure what the north weather is like!) day :) xx

Wow! I bet you felt good after accidentally stepping it up a level and completing it!I consider 20mins of running to be a huge achievement! It is for me, anyway! As Fran says, it all adds up to something bigger. You're not going to stick some trainers on and suddenly be able to run a marathon. Nitwit. My OH is great for thoughtless comments. I know he doesn't mean them nastily but he can be so clumsy with words. The only one I can think of recently was him literally saying I have "chunky thighs". I gave him the look of death. He bungled a save about meaning they are muscular but I was not a happy bunny!

Still, I'd rather that than my meanie cousin who constantly remarks on what his girlfriend is eating, trying to soften it with "You're only a little person and you don't need that much food." He's always making comments about her weight and appetite. It's just water off a duck's back to her - she's very secure and gorgeously curvy - but I want to punch him for her every time! Even my brother's girlfriend (who's an effortless size 6 *grumble*) has griped about it and she's usually his biggest fan.

Thanks hun, I did feel good Emily but Mr foot in mouth made it otherwise! Def feel better today about it and know he doesn't mean it really he was just being an inconsiderate thoughtless prick. Which rarely happens so I'll let him off once I've told him off later. :)
Ooh naughty other half! I'd have got him in a headlock with aforementioned chunky thighs and clattered him over the head with something! cheeky sod!
Oh that would bug me too, don't see why people feel the need to comment. Fair enough if someone is damaging their health but no need to make comments when you are happy and healthy!

Aww bless. Bet you're loving all the cuddles!

What's it like with the older ones at school? xx

p.s. can't believe OH! I'd have thumped him! You're doing incredibly well and should be super-proud of yourself.

Love the cuddles, they are just so cute. Great time wasters can spend ages just staring at them :)

Was very quiet today, the babies slept literally all day,! They must have thought they'd gone deaf so made the most of the peace and quiet! Was nice though having time just with them and the big ones were so pleased to see us at the end of the day :) 3 year old did his first full day in preps today, did so well bless him. Little monster :) xx

Back