Scarlett to target one day at a time

So glad you had a good time hun. It is lovely you guys are close. I cant be trusted near peanut butter. Mmmm. Peanut butter and chocolate spread sandwiches. Mmmmm.

Really need to have better breakfasts so I can save my hexb for lunch as not having any control over lunch.
Yesterday was weetabix with 1/2hexa milk for breakfast (original!)
Lunch was pizza made with a wrap (7 syns) onion pepper and 1/2 hexa cheese on top.
Was presented with a cake mid afternoon as it was mum bosses birthday had a little bit so not to be rude as it was only me and her but it was so rich (and yummy but syn packed!)
Dinner was peanut curry (already made and ready so couldn't change plan cos of the syns in cake unfortunately) . 4 syns for peanut butter.

Today I'm determined to be better, shopping coming tonight but ran out of fruit so 2 weetabix hexb this morning and will have fruit when I get back from school run. Lunch is my choice today Woohoo! Will prob be a salad sandwich.
Think it will be a green day lentil cheddar bake tonight. Hope to run had a migraine on and off this week not bad enough to stay home but bad enough to get to bed early with painkillers so not run this week :(

Really need to have better breakfasts so I can save my hexb for lunch as not having any control over lunch.
Yesterday was weetabix with 1/2hexa milk for breakfast (original!)
Lunch was pizza made with a wrap (7 syns) onion pepper and 1/2 hexa cheese on top.
Was presented with a cake mid afternoon as it was mum bosses birthday had a little bit so not to be rude as it was only me and her but it was so rich (and yummy but syn packed!)
Dinner was peanut curry (already made and ready so couldn't change plan cos of the syns in cake unfortunately) . 4 syns for peanut butter.

Today I'm determined to be better, shopping coming tonight but ran out of fruit so 2 weetabix hexb this morning and will have fruit when I get back from school run. Lunch is my choice today Woohoo! Will prob be a salad sandwich.
Think it will be a green day lentil cheddar bake tonight. Hope to run had a migraine on and off this week not bad enough to stay home but bad enough to get to bed early with painkillers so not run this week :(

I love houmous. There a mixed reviews on the SW houmous recipe on here but I really must get round to trying it! PrincessStevie makes hers with roasted red pepper in it which sounds lush. When I first tried SW yeeears ago it was a HexB. I used to have a mini pot with a carrot at breaktime. Lovely! Pesky cake! Why is it so irresistable?!

Must be so much more difficult when you have no control over your lunches. You're doing really well to limit syns - I would have had a huge slice of cake, I'm terrible with cake lol. :drool:

I make the SW roasted red pepper houmous off the SW website & think it's lush.

X

Thanks hun I'm trying but think the key is def to save my hexb for lunch. Had fruit and yogurt this morning so got hexb to use later :)
Well went to get on my scales this morning and nothing happened! Battery has run out! Sob! It's a funny cellular one so need to pick some of those up ASAP. Annoying that I couldn't weigh though. Didn't run last night, been so slack this week it's been a week since my last one so will stay on week 2 before progressing. Instead picked up parcels from the sorting office and had my eyebrows waxed! Gets rid of a little weight anyway haha!
Only working a couple of hours tomorrow doing a friend's bridesmaids hair around 10. Was supposed to be coming back to work but would only have had half hour from getting home, to get ready and get to the station for the coach to the reception. Was thinking I'd have to do my makeup on the coach but luckily mum boss has given me the rest of the day off as a thank you for staying late so often. :) got hours to get ready and maybe even get another run in. :) x

Starving! Only had fruit for breakfast and lunch is late cos of a baby group mum boss has taken the twins to. Picked 3 year old up from school and went back to pick mum up and still sat outside, think group must be running late! Lunch is sat back at the house ready as we knew we would be late eating. Cheese salad sandwich with 1 syn extra light salad cream. Just scoffed an 8 syn time out. So worth it! Xx

Aww! Tiny baby!

That was nice of mum boss to give you the time off! Sounds loads better than the nightmare two you had before. You are doing really well to save your syns and make SW work with your job constraints. Here's hoping the newly-batteried scales reward you properly!

Aww thanks Emily :) will have to get a pic of the baby girl holding my hand too as she is even dinkier! :) so petite like a little doll, he's (in pic) a chunk :) they both hold hands when they feed, mum is breastfeeding every other feed so we do one each at each feed and she says they cling on to her while they are feeding too,but in a more delicate place! Ouch!
She is so lovely, the whole family are. The 5 year old almost made me cry the other day when she made up a song about her family and I was in it :) she was saying how her family had gone from 4 to 7 and when I pointed out 4 plus the 2 babies makes 6 she said "yes I know but we've got a Mandie now too as well as the babies so that makes 7!" bless her!
Been much more on track this time round, don't think this week's loss would have been much though as I've not been running. Really need to get back to it but when I'm shattered and cold all I want to do is sit in front of the TV with a blanket!

4 weeks till our little holiday away, got a feeling he might be planning something! :)

ForumRunner_20130921_031829.png

View attachment 107800

ForumRunner_20130921_031925.png

ForumRunner_20130921_031934.png

Bridesmaids hair that I did today, cant really see the darker haired girl thats mikes sis in law to be, didnt realise how bad her pics were till I was at reception. Hopefully can find some more to put on soon! Getting a big head! Got so many compliments for their hair and 2 ladies taking my number for their own weddings next year :) I do miss it sometimes, the hairdressing, I used to love the wedding hair just got so fed up of the constant shampoo and sets on a friday. Made it so boring and predictable. Nice to do from time to time though, good as an extra earner!

Thanks Michelle! Had such a lovely but busy weekend finally getting round to catching up with you lovely lot here! Been a bit off plan but not too much was going to make sensible choices at the wedding "buffet" (as I was told it was). It was bacon rolls and chips so not much room for good choices there, I was blimin starving though so tucked in regardless!
Saturday night went to mums and watched the live stream on the Internet of mcfly 10 year anniversary concert from the royal Albert Hall- was awesome but wish I was there! Sunday we had a ******* voucher for wine and food tasting at denbies which is a vineyard and winery close to us which was fab. Saved all days syns but prob didn't use them! It was mum and dads 34th wedding anniversary so was nice to have a treat to celebrate.
Anyway food, been feeling a bit icky last couple of mornings (no not morning sickness!) so only had a piece of fruit for breakfast. Lunch yesterday was a wrap with ham salad and a spoon on coleslaw. I know it's like a tweak but had the wrap instead of a hexb but still counted the syns.
Today was cheese salad sandwich (hexb) with a blob of houmous (2 syns) . And a biscuit (2 syns). Dinner last night was chicken stir fry and tonight I haven't a clue yet!
I've decided as the colder wetter weather has made me say "Urgh I need to go running in this, why!" I'm going to join our local gym to use the treadmill, plus will have access to the I the other machines, weights and discounted classes and its a really reasonable rate (£28 per month!)
im going to go and join tonight so by the end of the week I can get back into proper couch 2 5k. Been a bit slack so was going to start from week 2 again. Think the treadmill will help the pain in my shins when I run too as it takes some of the impact. Quite looking forward to it!

Back