Scarlett to target one day at a time

Star'd word was g r o u p o n. Naughty me! Haha

Could it be migraine?

I'm fine, still in target & still trying to get below my target weight, which really is a must before our hols in December, we're off to Sri Lanka & I just know I'm going to gain weight, not being negative, but I'm going to try loads of different types of foods & they'll all be cooked in oil etc so I've got to get below target for then!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get sickness and migraine feelings when I'm ovulating (sorry if that's TMI...) so that might be a reason? Otherwise it might be dehydration? I hope you're feeling better.

The wedding hair looks gorgeous (as do you!) I might have to steal you for 2015!

I've come home early, mum boss was lovely and said to go home and feel better. Bless her, did half a day and came home had a nap and some tablets but feel bleugh.
I did wonder if it was connected to totm but I'm on the pill so don't ovulate and due on Friday so would be too late for that if it was. Will look back at my diary to see when the sickness last was though in case it is connected. Back to sleep. X

Had a few nibbles here and there and a few doses of migraleve plus a lot of sleep and feeling much better. Text mum boss saying I'll be back tomorrow and she really is so lovely. She said she understands it's miserable being poorly at work and doesn't want me to feel that way so if I feel worse in the morning just stay home, they will miss me lots but will cope.
Bless her, it's lovely finally being appreciated and shown a bit of respect!
My last job I had to go home sick throwing up after her kids gave me a bug and I got really snotty messages from the mum all afternoon and it wasn't even like she had to take unplanned time off work to look after the kids, she was already booked off for the day! Hope she's having a **** life! Nasty cow!
Anyway in bed now a days going to be getting an early night to make sure I feel ok. Prob not ideal timing but I've got my gym induction tomorrow so will be going to the gym after work, got all my stuff ready to take. Quite looking forward to it actually. X

Wedding sounds love Hun and the hair looks fab x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks hun xx

I get sickness and migraine feelings when I'm ovulating (sorry if that's TMI...) so that might be a reason? Otherwise it might be dehydration? I hope you're feeling better.

The wedding hair looks gorgeous (as do you!) I might have to steal you for 2015!
Thanks em! A few people took my number for their own wedding, happy to help ;)

Thanks both of you I got a long nights sleep and feeling much better for it today!

At work and got the best news earlier! Got a call from my solicitor who is dealing with my accident claim from Jan 2012, it's barely moved forwards in months and she kept making excuses and letting them get away with not replying. suddenly today they've made an offer that for some unknown reason is a little higher than the one we made them saying we'd accept for settlement! I've accepted it so will have enough money to clear all my debts in one go which means over £300 a month is mine again to save in house/wedding fund rather than make debt repayments with! So happy :D

Oh and also had my gym induction and did my first run in a fortnight on the treadmill tonight. Went straight for where I left off and I did it! Didn't even have to slow down I did week 3 day 3 as if I had done day 2 on Tuesday. Shows my fitness must be improving to be able to do that, normally if I'd had a break I would be back to square one! Think it's helping my asthma too, will def keep it up plus make use of the other gym machines too. Want to get my arms toned so next gym visit will spend some time on the weight machines first before doing my run. Actually enjoyed it tonight, felt good to be back in the gym :)

Thanks hun :) feels like it finally is!
Been to the gym this morning now off fishing.
Been really slack st posting my food so need to get back to that!
Today had an apple before gym then hexb weetabix with 1/2 syn sprinkle of sugar. And part hexa milk. (was only a splash diluted so may syn this)
Just had a chicken salad sandwich for lunch with 1syn spread and 6 syns for bread as I'm making a risotto for dinner.
I know I could change dinner to a red dinner and hexb the bread but I'm craving the risotto! That will have 2 syns of "butter" (flora light) in it and 1/2 hexa cheese. Yum!
Not had it for dinner before, I make it for the kids at work and always have a taste to check it's cooked through and its yummy. It's a Jamie Oliver recipe so not usually low syn but I've tweaked it so it is!

Just got to Lake so off to catch some fish! Here fishy fishy fishy!

Last edited:
Back