Scary result on Ketostix - should I be worried?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Dunders, 14 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Dunders

Dunders Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Me again!

This afternoon I picked up a box of Ketostix and have just tested myself - it's showing as ++++ which is the highest on the colour scale. I've read in the leaflet that a small amout is harmless, however large amounts can be dangerous. The leaflet doesn't go on to say what constitutes a large amount - any ideas?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    As long as you are drinking enough water which i think i just read in another thread that you are, you should be ok. Do you feel ok?
    The water will make you pee more which then flushes out the harmful ketones!

4. Dunders

Dunders Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Stinkybreath (feel bad calling you that!),
    I'm drinking minimum of 2 litres of water a day, no more than 3 though - is that enough, should I increase it?

5. fun1uk

fun1uk Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Im the same,my sticks are mostly the darkest colour too.Didnt know it was dangerous though....MUST drink more water.Im on about 2-3 litres a day.

6. jenpink

jenpink Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim tfr
    Its indicating danger as these sticks are people who have medical problems like diabetes! not for us lipo-trimers! we are supose to have ketones in us, and its not dangerous as it fluctuates through out the day if u had a pint of water now, then did it 10 mins later it would be less etc.... Don't worry hun xxx

7. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Sorry i didn't mean to make you two panic, it's absolutely fine, you are drinking the water 2-4 ltrs is fine. The water helps flush them out when you go to the toilet, this diet is made to work safely just remember to drink the water! I was just trying to explain the dark colours. hth

8. emmievic

emmievic Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    LT
    and there was me annoyed that mine was only ++ and wondering why its not more. Glad I got a whole tub - think it may be the beginning of an obsession! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.