Scary times on CD

Opps how rather? Stupid fingers on phone x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Heh

well, i'm still sore, and if i move, like bending over or similar, then it really hurts. But today I have gone back to work, as i can't stay off forever, it doesn't look like it'll get better any time soon, and i have a job that is more stressful not to be at. OFSTED are due any day, and i need to be prepared.

i am waiting for a referral for an ultrasound, though if the appointment is when ofsted are in, i won't be able to go. :rolleyes:

Oh no spangles only just found this thread hope your ok.

My sister had the same thing and not to worry you she had gallstones and had her gallbladder removed. I'm sure I have seen somewhere a connection between cd and gallstones. Take things easy and I agree adding carbs at the moment is not a great idea they always give me stomach ache anyway.
Fingers crossed you get you scan soon x

It definately sounds like Gallstones! They can be caused by yoyo dieting and are not directly related to CD. I had my gallbladder removed about 5years ago never having been on any diet like CD. I must say pursue it to the end, get rid of it as it will only make your life a misery. Once it's gone you will feel so much better and realise that the stones were actually making you feel more unwell. I was given trammadol for the pain as it can be very severe. Good luck, better out than in!

thanks - have been given an appointment for my ultrasound - the letter says they're scanning the liver, but i'm guessing it'll be the whole area. It's on thursday morning at 8am, which is good, as hopefully I'll be back in school for my first class at 10.45.

Hi Spangles, god I just saw this thread, poor you! How are you, did you get the results of your scans. I had my gallbladder removed when I was 19, the pain was terrible, everyone thought I was having a heart attack. My gallbladder burst so I had to have open surgery and have a huge slash on my tummy, but I know many people who have had it dont with ultrasound and they have a fast simpler recovery. All the best xx

ultrasound is on thursday. funny you should mention it, but i feel the pain coming on again tonight, in the last 20 mins. i have some medication now, though so i hope it won't get so bad.

Times like this u realise health is so important!!! All the best

Back