ScaryMary - New 2009 Fresh Start

scarymary

Hello everyone,

Im 26 from Dublin. Weigh 15 stone 5 and Im 5 foot 4. I joined ww 3 weeks ago. Lost 3lbs my first week, stayed the same my 2nd week and my 3rd weigh in is today. Im expecting to be up today because I was out a lot at the weekend.

Im getting married in September so would ideally like to loose 3 of my stones before then - a lot of work to do.

Ive recently been diagnosed with a bi-chemical dissorder in my brain and have tablets to take. When I dont take them I feel really down and eat a lot so I really have a battle on my hands at the moment.

I had a long heart to heart with my hubby last night and even though he says he loves me I really truely believe that if I was a bit smaller it would make a big difference to both of us.

Anyway....ramble over.

Im looking forward to getting to know you all x

hi and welcome! a lb on isnt bad if you know why if you know what i mean?! im sure it will be off next week too even if not sooner :)

goodluck and bet you cant wait for your wedding! i found it so hard dieting for my wedding as i found all the planning stressful!! theres a pic in my album of me lovely and slim though on my wedding day so think the stress must have helped lol

suz x

Morning all,

Well today is not a bad day after all ;) Im feeling brighter than I have done in a long time. I have my food planned out for the day and feel really positive.

Brekkie: Porridge made on water and strawberries 3pts
Snack: Apple 0.5pts
Lunch: Chicken 2pts, salad 0pts, honey & mustard dressing 0pts, 2 ryvita and LF philly 2pts
Snack: innocent smoothie 1pt
Dinner: 60g brown rice 3pts, chicken 3pts, veg 0pts, sauce 1pt

Daily allowance 23
Total used 15.5

MMmmh Ill have to use some more points.......whats the maximum i can save a day?

Im going on a walk later too!

Hi Mary and welcome.

3stone by September is an achievable target if your head is in the right place.

You can bank 4 pts per day to allow yourself some breathing space at the weekend.

Its good that you are so positive :) that seems to be half the battle most of the time.

hi everyone,

im sorry i havent been around lately i kind of went off the rails for a bit. I was toying with the idea of doing CD or celebrity slim but again I have changed my mind. I think the only way to go is weight watchers so I need to get stuck in now for good as stop messing about.

just under 7 months to my wedding.....aiming for 2.5stone.....

Its do-able and you will do it! Hope you have are having a good weekend and hubby to be spoilt your for Valentines!!
x

Come on Scary 2.5stone is very do-able, let us help you focus and get down to a slinky weight for your wedding.

Good luck

M

Back