School hols - yippee

Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie
Hi all,
School hols have arrived in Scotland ! Been so busy at work that I haven't been on minimins for ages ........
Quick Update re me....
Lost 4st 9lbs since January 8th. Still been out a few times for meal, etc etc so I am chuffed to bits !!! Can't believe the difference that it has made to my life. Only downside is tat I have very little clothes as I have gone down from size 24 to size 16-18. I can live with that though - especially now that I can shop in cheaper shops too !!!!!! Want to lose another 2 or 3 stones.

Got a new job.At the moment I am travelling 51 miles to work and it takes about 1hr 15 mins (on a good day). Been for loads of interviews BUT GOT A JOB 8 MILES FROM HOME! Should start sept / oct. Just had interview on 2nd last day so all these things need to be agreed yet!

Hope you all have a brill holiday !

OOH you lucky duck! My kids don't break up til July 21st!! So it's ages yet oph getting up at silly o'clock!

Mind you - when they're on hols, I'll be counting the days til they go back! lol

Well done on your brillo-pads weight loss and good luck with the new job!

xxxx

no no no no no school holidays are NOT for celebrating
LOL

well done anne marie on your great loss!!!
have a fab hols xx

Congrats on your weight loss and on your new job ... great stuff!!!

School hols in a fortnight for us too, but will still be doing 3 days a week during them rushing about like a headless chick to get youngest over to nursery. My eldest will no doubt of had enough of me after 2 weeks .. lol .... shes 5 going on 15.

Well done you on your weight loss and job news.
I'm a teacher so a definite YIPPIE for the hols 21st for us too!!
Ceri

Our schools break up tomorrow......the families break up next tuesday and the social workers have their breakdown in time for the psychopathic little darlings to return to school in August......oh god I'm depressed now!!!!

My timetable runs pretty much as yours does bigal!

Back