Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Schwatz Creamy Pork and Mushroom

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Lady Mhoram, 28 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Lady Mhoram

Lady Mhoram Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Could someone please check the syn value of this as I am planning on having it for dinner tomorrow. I think it is 6 syns per packet (serves 4) but would love to have a definitive answer before I eat it!

Thank you :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dino4

dino4 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Diet:
    weightwatchers (veggie only)
    its not showing up on their online syn database, have given a couple of others to use as guidelines so reckon 6 would be about right but if you want post the calorie info and i can do it that way for you.

Schwartz Sauce Mix for Creamy Paprika Chicken, dried 34g sachet[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG] Original 6½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 6½ Syns[/FONT]
    [/FONT]Schwartz Sauce Mix for Vegetables, Creamy Garlic Mushrooms, dried 35g sachet[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG] Original 5½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 5½ Syns[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    yip, i got the nutrition data off their website so 6 syns is correct!

4. Lady Mhoram

Lady Mhoram Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you so much for checking that out, especially getting the nutritional infomation from their website. I am looking forward to making it for dinner.

I love their sauces and think they are well worth the 1.5 - 2 syns per serving - yummy!

5. dino4

dino4 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Diet:
    the only one i get is the colmans chipshop curry sauce one which can also be made with milk instead of water to make it more creamy!

enjoy!

6. Lady Mhoram

Lady Mhoram Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ooh that sounds nice. Is that 6 syns per pack as well?

7. dino4

dino4 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Diet:
    yes something nice for a treat, goes good with oven chips lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.