Scooby is New...but in it for the long haul! 12st+ to loose

Thank you guys, especially Tracy- you've done so well so to have you say it does get easier is really helpful, thank you.

I'm feeling a little more positive today as it hasn't been as bad cravings wise which is good, it has however been a weird food day- went to my Mum's for dinner after work and she'd done a really random concoction.

BF- A bowl of strawberry crisp with skimmed milk
Lunch- A prawn mayo and rocket sandwich, satsuma and vanilla mullerlight
Dinner- Jacket Potato with Chicken stuffed with a babybel and wrapped in bacon, green beans and peas

Not had any snacks or anything today which is unheard of for me, I don't feel hungry though but I would love something sweet. Think we might have some hot chocolate in the cupboard, maybe I'll make a mug of that in a bit to see if that eases the sweet urge.

Hope everybody has had a good Thursday, only one more day til the weekend! Hurrah!

x

Looks like you've had a great day, I quite like the sound of your tea too :)

Thank you, it was nice :)

I don't usually come on here during the day on my phone but I'm so hungry today so thinking it's a good idea to track what I've already eaten so I don't go OTT,

Bf: banana and cornflakes with semi skimmed milk
Snack: few strawberries
Lunch (on an early break at work today): hm leek & potato soup AND a wholemeal ham sandwich. Now having a vanilla yoghurt and satsuma.

Just got to keep it under control for the rest of the day now.

Horrid when you have a hungry day! Hope you're surviving

Thanks hun. I survived- just about!

Finished off the day with a cooked breakfast for dinner- topsy turvy day! Haha

Also for additional snacks: I had a packet of pops crisps, another yoghurt and a mini packet of loveheart sweets (that's the last of the trick or treat sweets now)

Not a great day but soooooooo much better than it could have been!

Need to be on it 100% today if I have any hope of seeing a loss on the scales tomorrow. I'm hoping it'll be easy to stick to things today because I'm busy!
I woke up really early feeling rubbish, had a headache and tummy ache but now I'm waking up a bit and had a couple of paracetemol I'm starting to feel better which is just as well. Hubby and I have the housework to do, I have a hair appointment for a cut and colour and then we need to go over to the cake decorating shop (I make and decorate cakes as a hobby- hopefully soon to be side business), do the food shopping and then this evening we're going out with some friends to play crazy golf and have a couple of drinks (I don't drink so this isn't a problem for me, water or diet coke all the way this evening). So it will be all go which will hopefully leave not a lot of time for eating rubbish!

Just sitting doing my meal plan for next week now before we do the shopping later and then I'm going to have some breakfast.

Today's food:

BF- Strawberry Crisp cereal with skimmed milk

Happy Saturday everyone, hope you all have a fabulous weekend! xxx

Hope you have a wonderful time tonight lovely :) xx

I love a full english as an evening meal - especially in winter. So filling and warming :) x

Thank you PSP, we had a great evening :)

I've just done 2nd weigh in, 4lb off! I'm really really pleased with that to say I haven't been 100% good this week as well, although I know I'm lucky and I can't be naughty every week and still get a loss.

Just need 1 more lb and I've made that magic 1 stone! Really excited to hopefully reach that next week, need to hang on to that feeling and think about it during the week when I'm craving rubbish.

Oh, just as I was typing this message my hubby shouted me from upstairs. Our gorgeous fluffball Guinness (our guinea pig) has passed away- I'm so sad. He was an old boy but still, he hadn't been ill and had been eating and active as normal but Pete found him looking like he was asleep on his bed. Poor little mite. He has been alone since Bailey our other piggie passed away over a year ago but he had been doing so well and we think he was enjoying the peace as Bailey was always a bit of a bully. I had to abandon writing this post as we obviously wanted one last cuddle and we've wrapped him up and took him down to my Mum's to bury him in her garden close to Bailey (we only have a paved garden so can't do it here).

I went from being estatic about my loss to being in tears for my boy within the space of 5 seconds.

Mixed emotions today for sure.

Thank you PSP, we had a great evening :)

I've just done 2nd weigh in, 4lb off! I'm really really pleased with that to say I haven't been 100% good this week as well, although I know I'm lucky and I can't be naughty every week and still get a loss.

Just need 1 more lb and I've made that magic 1 stone! Really excited to hopefully reach that next week, need to hang on to that feeling and think about it during the week when I'm craving rubbish.

Oh, just as I was typing this message my hubby shouted me from upstairs. Our gorgeous fluffball Guinness (our guinea pig) has passed away- I'm so sad. He was an old boy but still, he hadn't been ill and had been eating and active as normal but Pete found him looking like he was asleep on his bed. Poor little mite. He has been alone since Bailey our other piggie passed away over a year ago but he had been doing so well and we think he was enjoying the peace as Bailey was always a bit of a bully. I had to abandon writing this post as we obviously wanted one last cuddle and we've wrapped him up and took him down to my Mum's to bury him in her garden close to Bailey (we only have a paved garden so can't do it here).

I went from being estatic about my loss to being in tears for my boy within the space of 5 seconds.

Mixed emotions today for sure.

Oh honey, I'm so sorry about your piggy. :( As a devoted GP owner myself, I know how very attached you get to the little sweethearts, and how heartbreaking it is to lose them.

Well done on the loss though, that's really great. :) xx

Congrats on your loss Scooby, but sorry your hear about your GP. Sounds like you gave him a lovely life full of cuddles x

Congrats on the weight loss but I'm so sorry about your other loss. It's so hard when you lose a much loved pet.

Oh sweetheart :( I'm so sorry to hear about your piggie! :( Sending you and hubby much love! Well done on your loss hun, I have my fingers crossed for you to exceed the stone next week :)

Thanks everyone, hubby and I are both missing cuddles with our fury little man and missing the squeaking as soon as he here's that we're awake in the mornings. Bless him, he was an old man so I guess it was just his time.

Anyway..in other news..todays food:

BF- Toasted wholemeal pitta spread with ketchup and 2 scrambled eggs
Lunch- Chinese Style Noodle Mug Shot, a few grapes and a toffee mullerlight
Dinner- Turkey Casserole with Yorkshire Pud (bit of a treat the yorkie- but it was yummy)

Also had a digestive biscuit earlier as we were decorating them with funny faces at work this afternoon (I work in a nursery) and I popped one in before I thought about it, I'm not too bothered too- it was only a digestive. it could have been worse.

xxx

I haven't been on here all week! It's been crazy busy here and this week shows no signs of being any quieter either. Had a horrible day yesterday, my Mother in law...well I...oh I just can't bring myself to get into it all again but she was very unpleasant and I don't think I've ever been so angry in my life or felt so much hatred for anybody. Feeling, a little better today, just still a bit bleurggh about everything. I was quite proud that I didn't run to junk food but that said I wasn't craving it because I haven't had the best week food wise. Don't get me wrong it hasn't been awful, but because we've been so busy I haven't had time to cook properly so there's been lots of oven foods and pre-prepared meals with the odd biscuit and pack of crisps thrown in too and I've definitely eaten too much bread- my body does not like bread, I always loose loads more weight when I limit how much of it I eat but I love it so it's hard.

Anyway... I still managed to loose 1lb taking my total loss to 1st in 3 weeks so I'm pleased with that and I know I need to be more organised this week so that I don't slip back into my old ways whilst things are so crazy busy.

Right now, we've got a chinese style chicken curry in the slow cooker for later and I've just made a chicken and chorizo bake for tomorrow nights dinner so hopefully that's a good start.

Hope everyone else is doing ok. xxx

Well done on your losses so far, really inspirational. I think it's fab you are losing weight before pregnancy... I hope it continues to come off as easily so you can start procreating ;)
I'm on my first week (Day 4). I'm doing better than I have in a long time, normally by this point I have caved in at least a small amount of chocolate but think the fear of orlistat side effects are keeping me on track! I hope I have a decent weight loss to make this week worth it. The real test starts tomorrow, back on placement (nights) and it's SO easy to pick but I WILL resist.

Boo to the MIL! If it was halloween still we could accuse her of being a witch. BOOHER!

Hope you're feeling better love xx

Welcome teacup and don't let work put you off plan- you can do it!

Thanks Ladies, I feel a bit better today. Just trying not to think about it and her and her poisonous ways.

Food has been good today, maybe slightly lacking in fruit though but I have had quite a bit of veg with dinner and I know I didn't eat enough throughout the day- to others it might look loads but for me it definitely wasn't enough as I was really really hungry whilst waiting for dinner to cook and if there had been anything sweet in the house I know I would have munched it.

BF- 1 slice of wholemeal toast and vitealite spread
Lunch- Chicken Pasta Mugshot, WW lemon yoghurt
Dinner- Chicken and Chorizo Bake (Found the recipe on here, it's sooo yummy and I added diced carrots and mushrooms as well as the other veg already in it to bump it up a bit) served with Green Beans

I feel absolutely stuffed now so hopefully that will prevent any snacking later- not that there is anything in the house to snack on really- well nothing "naughty" anyway.

xxx

Back