1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

scotty's weight loss diary 2010 :D

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by scott_sxi, 30 January 2010 Social URL.

1. scott_sxi

scott_sxi Member

ok so new year and new me, my names scott and im 20 years old.

i joined slimming on the 7th of january 2010 weighing in at a huge 17 STONE!

week 1 = -7lb
    week 2 = -2.5lb
    week 3 = -2.5lb

i have been finding the programme rather easy to follow and i am cooking lots of new recipes and trying out new things,

i have changed the shopping from monthly to weekly shops now buying in fresh food and also combining fish, meat and fruit and veg into my daily food.

i work as a healthcarer so my working hours are unsocialable and i have found it difficult to decide what to eat at work but i have been managing,

i have also started taking the dog for a walk everyday morning and night which is a great excuse for excersise and also the dog is loving it all.

my partner has also started slimming world with me and has lost around the same figures.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. scott_sxi

scott_sxi Member

week 4 didn't go very well however i managed a maintain, due to working extremly long hours i was unprepared and hadn't planned ahead but this week im back on track with a weeks plannin in place ready for a good weight loss on thursday
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.