ScouseElf's Diary - Restart 10/01/11

hi hope u dont mind i would like to join ur friday weigh in but as off next week cause i started sw today am from liverpool too and would appreciate a bit of motivation thanks very much d:)

Elf, got a few tips for you. If you want quick snacks for green days the low fat super noodles are good and Asda have got them 4 for £2 at the moment. I like the chilli chicken ones, they are hot! Also some of the pasta n sauces are free or low Syn but will have to check on that. I think Asda have Quorn on special offer at the moment

Elf, I have just checked and it says all pasta n sauces are 1.5 Syns

Batchelors pasta are quite good.
On extra easy...
Pasta n Sauce, Chicken & Mushroom, excluding milk & butter packet Free
Pasta n Sauce, Chicken & Roasted Garlic, excluding milk & butter Free
Pasta n Sauce, Creamy Chicken & Herb, excluding milk & butter Free
Pasta n Sauce, Creamy Tikka Masala, excluding milk & butter, Free
Pasta n Sauce, Macaroni Cheese, excluding milk & butter 2 syns
Pasta n Sauce, Mild Cheese & Broccoli, excluding milk & butter, ½ syn
Pasta n Sauce, Mushroom & Wine, excluding milk & butter Free
Pasta n Sauce, Tomato, Onion & Herb, excluding milk & butter Free
If you have a home and bargains they usually sell them in there quite cheap.

ASDA PASTA N SAUCES ON EE

Macaroni Cheese Pasta in Sauce, made up as directed, 1½ syns
Pasta in Sauce, Chicken & Mushroom, 1syn
Pasta in Sauce, Tomato & Basil Free
Pasta in Sauce, Tomato & Herb ½ syn
Smartprice, Pasta & Sauce, Cheese & Broccoli, made up as directed, dried, 100g cooked 2.5 Syns

Hope that helps hun

Reactions: Taz
looking good except i am starving!!!! they forgot round teh marsh i have a special order on foods so i ended up with melon slice and pineapple slice for lunch!!!!

I did i had noodles and stir-fry veg.....mmmmmm :)

Hey Niknaks, thanks so mush for the info on syn values i really ought to write it all down!!!

Kate, Hello to a fellow scouser. How is your progress? I love the friday weigh in idea although i do worry it will sometimes result in me being bad at weekends!!!!

Evening Elf! I used to WI on a Wednesday but I always have a 'day off' after WI and I found that as Friday, Saturday and Sunday's are naturally more relaxed days I ended up with 3 days on plan and 4 days not so good! I changed to Friday so I can have a treat after and by Monday it is strictly back on plan. It's what will work best for you

I hope so honey. I will admit friday in my house is treat night as its end of school week for the Goblin King so maybe that will work well with me.

Ah yes, with the Goblin King and his structured week it would probably work better for you

A very early good morning :) Well first official wiegh in today and i am so happy, managed a 4lb loss. Pleased with me start, just hope i can keep up the losses. xx

Back