scratchings on the cambridge diet!

sassybo

:wave_cry:hi,
a good friend of mine who is also on the cambridge has been told that she can eat pork scratchings on the diet as they have no carbohydrates and wont kknock you out of ketosis! Has any one else heard or tried this! would looooooovvvvveeee a packet! love sassybo xx
:devilangel::devilangel::devilangel::devilangel::devilangel:

lol i wish, but no chance sorry.xx

err no,fraid not .have a pack of my hubbys here and yes they have no carbs but and heres the but ,it is pork fat ,and per 100g they have 650 cals (eek) and wait for it are you ready really ready 52.2 grams of fat and 18.8 grams of that is killer fat nasty naughty saturates,so get the thought out of your head and i wish your friend all the luck in the world. lol.......as for ketosis i would think you would come out of it because your bodys not going to burn its own fat if its got 52.2 of pork fat to be going on with.

yep good luck on your journey and any questions however odd there will always be someone to blow them out of the water with science ha ha .

Sounds like she was doing atkins all that high fat cholestorol stuff x DON'T DO IT !!!

Never heard that before!! NO NO and NO!!

LOL if it's nice you can't have it! Although never really fancied pork scratchings myself!!

I do not believe this,I just read the start of this thread out to my hubby hes just been over the garage to get a beer and come back with pork blinkin scratchings now ive got to not only put up with the smell but also the crunching which will go on for hours until he either finishes the pack or ends up at the hospital with a broken tooth!!im not having any by the way!!

Are they not just hard peices of fat? ewww thing's like that should be banished!

i tried them when i was low-carbing. i thought they were totally gross. i really wanted to like them for something to crunch but they just made me feel really really sick...

abz xx

Back