SCRUBS - Musical

Shazpaz

Did anyone watch it. OMGoodness it was FANTASTIC. Its about a women who faints and when she wakes up all she hears is singing...so all the characters sing when around her. It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Lol, i have seen this one, its sooo funny. I thinks there's a song in there about Turk and JD which is hilarious and the one Dr. Cox sings about calling JD girls names, lol. I love scrubs, i love the humour and i think Dr. Cox is a hotty, mmmm.

xx

LOL...the song with Turk and JD is 'guy love...between two guys' Its when he sings, 'theres nothing gay about it in our eyes', then looks at Turk so tenderly....I laughed my head off. Or you could be thinking about 'Everything comes down to poo'....I don't usually like toilet humour, but this still made me laugh.

I'm glad someone else watched it. I thought I was the only one.

Re Dr Cox....he does have something about him. I can see where you are coming from.

Oh yeh, 'guy love', thats the one, its so funny. I love the relationship between Turk and JD, its like they're a married couple,lol. Have you seen the episode when Turk returns from his honeymoon and he and JD are all over the place in the hospital trying to reunite, awww, good times, lol. xx

Maybe baby...can't remember that episode. I'm watching it on Paramount comedy and think I'm watching it out of order. Turk and Jd are so cute together LOL.

Wannabe10. The janitors song was fab....I'm not sure which one is the 'wizard of oz' one. I taped it sky plus....I'll watch it again and try and figure out which one you mean. Up to now, I've spotted they have used their inspiration from, Grease, Les Miserables, Rent...a song sounds like 'all that jazz'...the one which Carla sings. A few others sounded familiar, but I couldn't place them.

Sharon runs off to watch episode again. LOL.

Shazpaz the Wizard of Oz one I meant is a different episode, it was the 100th episode.
It starts with JD in the bath listening to Toto!
Theres loads of references to WofOz, its just a really nice episode!

Right, I've not seen that one. I keep watching the musical one. I love it.

That's one of the best episodes i've seen from any show.

Although, I love Scrubs in general...

I agree with you on that one. I love a lot of US sitcoms...like Friends, Frasier, Everyone loves Raymond etc, but this episode of Scrubs is also my favorite of ANY I've seen from any show. FANTASTIC.

Theres a new series starting in the USA this month. It was supposed to be the last but now theres talk of making more but with a different cast.

Scrubs with no JD...no janitor etc Oh nooooooooo

I second that nooooooooooooo.

That wont work...it will just be a different sit com about a hospital. Its the characters that make Scrubs, they are all FAB!!

I missed this post last time and have never seen the mucsical episode. I love Scrubs - have just been listening to all the songs on YouTube. Am loving "Everything Comes down to Poo"

Carol x

I missed this post last time and have never seen the mucsical episode. I love Scrubs - have just been listening to all the songs on YouTube. Am loving "Everything Comes down to Poo"

Carol x

LOL, thats my daughters favorite. I love 'guy love'....sooooo funny!!

When you see the full episode its very cleverly done. A women faints and suddenly all the people around her are singing. When she's not in the room they talk normally, then suddenly she's pushed in a wheelchair in the background and they burst into song. FAB.

Back