Seafood Mix

BeckyFavs

I've got a bag of seafood mix that needs to be used ASAP....can anyone help with some interesting recipe ideas?!!

Stir fry!! With noodles, veg and either make a free sauce with soy sauce etc or for 3.5 syns I used half a bag of blue dragon sweet chili and garlic stir fry sauce an it was yummy!!! Or it's nice with rice and peas, onion pepper, fish stock and plenty of seasoning, like paella. I love seafood mix :)

Seafood pie in a jacket - Put a jacket potato in the oven until cooked. Cook the seafood mix in a pan for 5 minutes and then add some fat free fromage frais, extra light philly, dill and peas in and stir. You want enough fromage frais so there's lots of juices. Take your jacket potato out of the oven and scoop the insides out into the bowl and mash it with the fromage frais fish juice until smooth. Put the mash back into the potato skins and top with the seafood mix. Put back into the oven for 10 minutes or until golden on top and then eat with salad :)

I've just made a fish pie with this, plus some salmon and cod chopped up. All in a pan with onion, garlic, parsley and mixed herbs, add light philly, and some yogurt or quark, season, tip into dish, top wish mash, sprinkle on some cheese :)

Back