Sealmylips - failure is NOT an option!

Sealmylips

2 stone heavier than this time last year, awful year behind me and everything to get fit and healthy and slim for! 30 this year, 2 gorgeous children and an OH that deserves the me he met! ;)

Back on the wagon after trying a different group last night (been doing it at home, well pretending lol!) and love the group and consultant, so now just need to get motivated and stay on track!

Thursday 8th March

B - Banana and Blueberries, mixed with Onken f/f strawberry yoghurt and 30g Muesli HEB. Green tea with cranberry

L - Jacket Potato, Tuna, Sweetcorn and EL Mayo (1.5 syns) HEA Cheese, Satsuma

D - Spiced Beef and Red Pepper Stew with rice ( jan/feb sw magazine)

Syns - Glass of Sauv Blanc - (6 syns) 15 Mikado Sticks (7.5 syns)

Drinks - Green Tea x 3, 3 glasses of no added sugar flavoured spring water, 1 x chammomile and spiced apple tea.

Last edited:
Friday 9th March :D

B - Pineapple, Kiwi, Blueberries in F.F Strawb Onken Yoghurt, Green Tea with Cranberry

L - Ham, Mushroom, Tomato and Onion omelette (hea cheese) - Baked Beans followed by Mango and Grapes

D - Slow Roasted Paper Wrapped Leg of Lamb (marinated in garlic, cumin, cinnammon, lemon juice and rosemary) slow roasted for 3 hours, served with Sweet Potato Mash and roasted vine tomatoes.

Snack - Hifi Bar (heb)

Syns - Glass of Sauv Blanc (6 syns), Another Wine(6 syns), 1 mini malteser bunnies (3 syns)

Drinks - Green Tea x 3, flavoured sparkling water, chammomile and spiced apple tea.

Last edited:
:eek:Saturday 10th March

B - Pineapple, Kiwi, Blueberries, Satsuma, Plum, Grapes with fat free strawberry onken yoghurt

Banana, Mango, and Grapes as a snack

L - Chicken and Bacon Mayo Sandwich (3 syns for mayo) Salad (hea cheese), Pepsi Max - Green Tea

D - Chicken and Lamb Tikka, Cauliflower Gobi and Aloo Gobi (3 syns)

Hifi Bar (6 syns)

2 bottles of water

Glass of wine - 6 syns

18 syns :eek:

Sunday 11th March

B - Green Tea, Apple

L - Wholemeal Roll (heb), applewood cheddar (hea), Ham, Herb Salad, Apple, Horseradish and Beetroot Chutney (0.5) syn - 3 glasses of water, Mango and Grapes

D - Chilli and Lime Fillet of Salmon, Noodles, Peppers, Spring Greens, Edamame Beans, Mangetout, spring onions and whatever else i throw in! b -

Green tea x 1, Chammomile and Spiced Apple Tea

Syns - 2 x mini Bunnies (6)
Fruit Pastille Ice Lolly (3)

Monday 12th March

B - Honeydew Melon, Galia Melon, Pineapple, Strawberries and 30g Muesli with peach and passionfruit mullerlight

L - Tuna and sweetcorn Pasta extra light mayo (1 syn), cheese and a huge salad

D - Savoury Mince, Boiled Potatoes, Broccoli and Carrots (fancy something very old school - not sure why but i do ha ha!)

Syns - Sour Cream and Onion Pretzels (6 syns 30g)
2 a mini malteser bunnies (6 syns)

Drinks - flavoured water (sugar free) , green tea, chammomile tea

Last edited:
Back