Seasoning

thanx all for the positive replies. i am very proud of what i have achieved so far but i started slacking:sigh:. im back on the right track(i hope:rolleyes:). went to southend yesterday, packed and prepared all the goodies and can proudly say i quite happily munched on my bar while every1 tucked in to all that i'd prepared.

Iwillgetthere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is AMAZING:D. I think you need to treat urself to something extra special hun.

Well done Dazzle. Hope that is enough to get you motivated again. Dont look at what is ahead of you - look at what you have achieved and be proud of yourself. I done an hour spinning class on thurs night and another hour this morning. Before i started LL i would hardly leave the house except to go to work. I wouldnt even go into tescos - as i was so ashamed of what i had become and somehow felt that i didnt deserve to be in buying food. I actually took panic attacks around people because i felt everyone was talking about the size of me.So it was such a big thing for me to walk into a gym and across the floor in front of everyone and get on a spinning bike. I thought i was going to be sick. My palms were sweating and i thought my legs were going to give way - but i did it and got on the bike and completed the entire class. That has got to be my biggest achievement so far - walking into that gym x
thanks for sharing.

and really well done on your achievements.

I love reading how everyone else felt about their body and how they are changing. keeps me going.

Thank you and KEEP GOING.

WE WILL GET THERE

Yes - we will all get there because we have each other to get through the rough days. Having great support from this forum is fantastic.

My OH is treating me when I get my 5st to an Ipod touch for my runs in the mornings. Only another 5lbs to go. Before LL the only treat I ever knew for food. How things have changed. He wanted to get me it tonight on way home from LL but i wouldnt let him as the agreement was 5st. Oh im sooooooooo stubborn. Would feel like a cheat if i got it now :D

you'll probably have it in about a week. you've done sooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooooo well! 5stn is amazing!
will be looking out for reports of new ipod this time next week!!

Yes - we will all get there because we have each other to get through the rough days. Having great support from this forum is fantastic.

My OH is treating me when I get my 5st to an Ipod touch for my runs in the mornings. Only another 5lbs to go. Before LL the only treat I ever knew for food. How things have changed. He wanted to get me it tonight on way home from LL but i wouldnt let him as the agreement was 5st. Oh im sooooooooo stubborn. Would feel like a cheat if i got it now :D

wow that is awesome losses. Thats in 12 weeks. fantastic even if its longer.

I hope you get your ipod

Thanks soooooo much for all the kind words. Not sure if i will get 5st for finishin next week- but if not next week then the first week of developers i will get it.

Flex its actually 14 weeks i have been on LL now - cos we werent finished our book so our counsellor is running on foundation for one extra week. So i really should have finished foundation last night.

Back