second day and major headache and hunger!!

kitcatx

:( Started my first day yesterday and found it really easy but I woke at 6am today with a massive headache that wont go and the hunger is unbearable! im not going to quit but im finding this really hard today. Found it hard to drink as much water as im meant to yesterday so i'll try harder today to get it to at least 2ltrs.

feel a bit better for that rant now!

xx

hey i am with you there hun, i started yesterday too, i had a slight headache yesterday evening, by this morning when i got up for work it was a full blown hangover type feeling eurgh certaintly made my time at work alot more difficult! how many days do we have of this? just gotta keep our eyes on the prize i suppose :)

Chances are its carb withdrawal. Just give it a few days to get the excess out of your system and you'll feel much better. You really do need to drink more water though or you'll end up with dehydration.

rubbish isn't it! im hoping not long! i guess your right, keep our eyes on the prize :) the end results will be worth a headache for few days

xx

Chances are its carb withdrawal. Just give it a few days to get the excess out of your system and you'll feel much better. You really do need to drink more water though or you'll end up with dehydration.

Thanks, i'll fill up some bottles and make sure there all empty by tonight!

Hang in there - these effects should only a few days. Up your fluids (decaff coffee and leaf teas if you cant stomach water!) and it will soon pass. Once you get past this then things do much much easier. xx

Hang in there - these effects should only a few days. Up your fluids (decaff coffee and leaf teas if you cant stomach water!) and it will soon pass. Once you get past this then things do much much easier. xx

:) thanks, upped my water yesterday and feel a whole lot better today. still mega hungry though! lol xx

:( Started my first day yesterday and found it really easy but I woke at 6am today with a massive headache that wont go and the hunger is unbearable! im not going to quit but im finding this really hard today. Found it hard to drink as much water as im meant to yesterday so i'll try harder today to get it to at least 2ltrs.

feel a bit better for that rant now!

xx

I found yesterday so easy compared to today.

Today is day 2 and i woke up with a massive hangover headache and i am starving today too :( I'm drinking tomato & basil soup as i type this and it's making me feel better slightly. I'm trying to drink 2lts of water a day but it's tough coz i love my diet cokes haha :)

yeah i am on day two as well...i must admit i am finding the keeping to 600 calories a bit hard...yesterday my frist day and today i have had extra...so today i have had 800 calories but that to be honest it quite a little bit...so again i am happy abou that and i havent had any food ... i dont mind the taste and othe rthan a huge headache when i woke up this morning i have been fine...so onwards and upwards.. i am going to add some exercise and get the water uptake up...today i have had maybe almost two liters..i am pushing for 3 by the end of day! i feel good about this and again am sooo happy to have found you guys...

XXX day 3 bring it on

yeah i am on day two as well...i must admit i am finding the keeping to 600 calories a bit hard...yesterday my frist day and today i have had extra...so today i have had 800 calories but that to be honest it quite a little bit...so again i am happy abou that and i havent had any food ... i dont mind the taste and othe rthan a huge headache when i woke up this morning i have been fine...so onwards and upwards.. i am going to add some exercise and get the water uptake up...today i have had maybe almost two liters..i am pushing for 3 by the end of day! i feel good about this and again am sooo happy to have found you guys...

XXX day 3 bring it on

Good luck! :)

I can't stand to drink tap water so i went to Costco and got a case of 24 bottles of water for £3 :D It's so easy for me to take to work too, instead of drinking diet coke like i used to.

I have had 1 strawberry shake and 1 tomato soup today, save the 3rd one or have a bar till later in the evening so i don't go to bed hungry. That would just tempt me to eat junk. What's worse is my partner is a pub landlord, so there's food everywhere downstairs and it's like the crisps/mini cheddars are calling my name haha :/

Good luck guys, it does get better x

..............yep hang on in there after about day 5 you really will start to feel much better and much less hungry. Good luck xx

I found yesterday so easy compared to today.

Today is day 2 and i woke up with a massive hangover headache and i am starving today too :( I'm drinking tomato & basil soup as i type this and it's making me feel better slightly. I'm trying to drink 2lts of water a day but it's tough coz i love my diet cokes haha :)

hang in there. your be surprised how quickly headache and hunger goes! im on day 4 now and feel loads better and im sure you will too. good luck x

hang in there. your be surprised how quickly headache and hunger goes! im on day 4 now and feel loads better and im sure you will too. good luck x

I am on day 5 now and you're right, i feel amazing now! :) I'm not hungry anymore and the headaches went away on day 3.

I must admit to a sneaky mid week weigh in, i was amazed at how fast you lose weight on these diets :O I'm already down by 9 lbs... :woohoo::party0049:

woah 9lb amazing!! i tend to lose my weihgt in the first 4 days then the scales don't shift for me, lol well thats what happened last time lol

good luck for wi!!

woah 9lb amazing!! i tend to lose my weihgt in the first 4 days then the scales don't shift for me, lol well thats what happened last time lol

good luck for wi!!

Thanks :D Hope your scales aren't big meanies and shift for you too... x

Thanks :D Hope your scales aren't big meanies and shift for you too... x

yeah my scales love Exante lol and they love me when i do it too! lol they dont seem to groan as much when im doing exante! lol

I usually lose between 9lb and 18lb my first week! but got my time of the month this week which i hate as i dont get them very often lol but im glad its this week it means hopefully a bigger loss at Wi
haha

xx

yeah my scales love Exante lol and they love me when i do it too! lol they dont seem to groan as much when im doing exante! lol

I usually lose between 9lb and 18lb my first week! but got my time of the month this week which i hate as i dont get them very often lol but im glad its this week it means hopefully a bigger loss at Wi
haha

xx

I don't get my time of the month regularly either, that's what i'm looking forward to as my weight drops though... getting my periods back.. People think i'm crazy but you don't realise how much you miss them till they're gone hehe :/ Last time i had one was December, on holiday... :( Nice timing huh?

Wow, 9 - 18lbs is great. Bet that gives you a major motivational boost to carry on? :)

Hope you get the results you want! xx

I don't get my time of the month regularly either, that's what i'm looking forward to as my weight drops though... getting my periods back.. People think i'm crazy but you don't realise how much you miss them till they're gone hehe :/ Last time i had one was December, on holiday... :( Nice timing huh?

Wow, 9 - 18lbs is great. Bet that gives you a major motivational boost to carry on? :)

Hope you get the results you want! xx

Hun i know exactly what you mean! I hate them because i wish they would just be remotely regular! they always say you want what you cant have! lol my last one was in december too and i had one 2 weeks before that one all or nothing me!

Ouch! i remember when i was 17 and on my pill (combined pill) and i was supposed to take a break the week i went on holiday but i kept taking it (i had missed a break a few times before with no problems) and as soon as i arrived at disney the flood gates opened and it was my heaviest one ever! couldnt enjoy the rides or anything!

Back