second day and major headache and hunger!!

Hun i know exactly what you mean! I hate them because i wish they would just be remotely regular! they always say you want what you cant have! lol my last one was in december too and i had one 2 weeks before that one all or nothing me!

Ouch! i remember when i was 17 and on my pill (combined pill) and i was supposed to take a break the week i went on holiday but i kept taking it (i had missed a break a few times before with no problems) and as soon as i arrived at disney the flood gates opened and it was my heaviest one ever! couldnt enjoy the rides or anything!

I was visiting my friend in Sacramento, CA and my period started 2 days after i got there. Had lots of sigh seeing planned but i couldn't enjoy it coz i was in so much pain i couldn't walk properly and had to stay in the house most of the trip.

Oh and i must have visited CVS Pharmacy more times than he did and he lives there! haha :eek:

Looking forward to 'welcoming' them back as a regular occurance though. I don't feel 'normal' if you know what i mean? :p

I was visiting my friend in Sacramento, CA and my period started 2 days after i got there. Had lots of sigh seeing planned but i couldn't enjoy it coz i was in so much pain i couldn't walk properly and had to stay in the house most of the trip.

Oh and i must have visited CVS Pharmacy more times than he did and he lives there! haha :eek:

Looking forward to 'welcoming' them back as a regular occurance though. I don't feel 'normal' if you know what i mean? :p

yeah my weight causes me to have fertility problems and obviously cant have fertility testing/treatment till i lose alot and start ovulating lol and those 2 will come my weight loss which doesnt make me feel like a "normal" woman plus everyone i know seems to have regular periods which makes me feel not normal! lol

which is true im not normal but what can ya do eh? lol

yeah my weight causes me to have fertility problems and obviously cant have fertility testing/treatment till i lose alot and start ovulating lol and those 2 will come my weight loss which doesnt make me feel like a "normal" woman plus everyone i know seems to have regular periods which makes me feel not normal! lol

which is true im not normal but what can ya do eh? lol

Yeah i just want my periods back so i can think about having kids in the future, obv not right now because A) It'd be dangerous for me and the baby at my weight B) I can't get pregnant with my irregular periods and C) I'm not ready, i'm only in my mid 20s :p Can just about look after myself let alone a child hehe

Yeah i just want my periods back so i can think about having kids in the future, obv not right now because A) It'd be dangerous for me and the baby at my weight B) I can't get pregnant with my irregular periods and C) I'm not ready, i'm only in my mid 20s :p Can just about look after myself let alone a child hehe

lol im the same as you except c) i want one and feel ready lol

I get my periods like every other week and they last more than 7 days each time, sometimes up to 10. Which means I retain so much water then lose a bit but by the time I have WI am on again. Am drinking my usual amounts but not peeing as much. It's so frustating..... I have always has gynie problems but not at as bad as since staring the diet. My GP says its not the diet though. I have 2 gorgeous kids so I wouldn't miss my TOTM.

Back