Second day in and foing well

nicenders

Hiya! Now on my second day and going well, shakes are tolerable with very cold water so fingers crossed I can stick at this for a while!! Slight headache but I think that's because I haven't had as much water so far today, we've been on a lovely walk but not a toilet for miles so gave up on drinking as I was desperate and didn't want to make it worse lol! No side effects as of yet hopefully they won't come! Hope you are all having a good day today x

I am currently on my 4th day. I was like you when i started I only suffered with a mild headache. I have been told that day 3/4 is supposed to be the worst but I feel fine and don't have a headache. I am like a yoyo back and forth to the toilet since I have been drinking lots more water. I aim for 4 pints a day as I was told by the pharmacy that If you drink at least 4 pint you make side effect minimal. I didn't really like the shakes to start with but I have carried on. I add the amount of water you need with water from the fridge then I add crushed ice cubes to it. Good luck with your weight loss! :)

Well done glad your feeling good x

Back