Second day of lipotrim

Hi everyone this is my first post just really wanted to say hello and tell you how im doing so far. Well im not hungry which I was suprised about I only like the chocolate and strawberry shakes not tried chicken yet dont know if I dare lol only bad point is im getting headaches is that maybe because im not drinking enough water ? Oh and just wanted to say ive been looking at your pictures and omg you are all doing so well keep up the hard work and hopefully soon I can put some pictures on to show my progress . My first weigh in is Saturday as chemist closed monday so will let you know how I get on thankyou for reading x

Hi slimdonna2b, i'm on my 2nd day today. This is about my 4th go on lipotrim. It's the only thing that works for me. Good luck.x

Hi jojo-78 im really hoping that I can stick with it as desperate to lose my weight ive tried every other diet just dont get the results that I want and not quick enough so really hoping this works xx good luck xx

Hi and welcome!
oh you must be in ketosis if you are no longer feeling hunger, your probably over the worst of it now and I would assume your headaches will go with time (mine did). Drinking water helps and drinking lots of it is needed in the first week as your body is distressed with the change.. If the headaches don't improve with water intake you can take some paracetamol but only in tablet form. No dissolvable tablets are allowed. Keep us posted on your first weigh in and good luck x x x

Hey and welcome, glad ur not hungry! I only like the chocolate now so been sticking with that. Good luck Hun x

Thankyou everyone and I will keep u all updated with my weight loss cant wait to see how much I lose in my first wk xx

hey slimdonna2b, thanks for the good luck. Thats precisely why i'm on this diet. Nothing happens fast enough for me on any other diet and i lose the will, ha ha. Lipotrim is great for fast results. This is my 3rd serious go on it and i'm determined to stick at it out of sheer desperation. Water and more water is defo the trick to it. Hope youre doing well.x

Hi jojo-78 am still sticking to it felt a little hungry today kids having a barbecue didn't help lol but I just pictured how I want to be which seems to be helping me massively on the bright side ive drank more water today and not had any headaches. Hope u are doing well and keep up the hard work we will succeed in our mission to be slim xx

hi slimdonna2b, its going good thanks. All that food will still be there when we finish if we choose to eat it. I've never felt so positive on lt as i do just now. i know i've reached a point where letting myself down would be horrendous and not an option. I've been drinking about 3 litres and peppermint tea too. I'm just brushing off everyones comments, they don't have to live in my body, how i feel, so they can do one. my poor little boy is getting fed right up, not that hes complaining. anyway keep going, soooo worth it.x

Hi jojo im just getting ready for my first weigh in excited lol ive tried peppermint tea I dont like it dont like black tea either never mind lol and I know how u feel theres only ourselves that can accept us and if were not happy in our own skin then we have to do something aboit it keep up the hard work will let u know how I get on x

excellent! good luck. i need 2 sweetners in my peppermint tea and i leave the bag in. nettle tea is nice too (to me).x

Hello! Let us know how weigh in goes, i'm starting today so could do with the motivation, roll on next week! I drink a lot of green tea, the decaf one is much less bitter than the original one and really nice, you should give it a go, tetley do a nice one.

jojo-78 - I like your reasoning that it'll all still be there when we finish, very true, i'm going to think of that whenever i'm feeling deprived. This isn't forever and we'll all be feeling amazing when it's over! What an achievement eh :)

Hi everyone im so happy with myself this is start of day 5 I got weighed this morning so in 4 days ive lost half stone whoop whoop really happy dont get weighed now till a week on monday xx all I can say is it is hard work and you have to be In the right frame of mind to do this but the results are really worth it in the end keep up the hard work and good luck everyone xxxxx

Well done, that's fab!

Thankyou so much destination 119 and you stick with it wk1 is hard but im guessing when I get into wk2 it will be much easier xx

slimdonna, 7lb in 4 days is excellent. I don't think i'm weighing in til friday when i'll of been on it 10 days. It better be a good result cos i'm proper crabby and cant stop thinking about food. Almost caved yesterday. I'd been stuck in the house all day with a sick boy : ( surrounded by food and bored shitless. I was so proud of myself though this morning when i woke up and realised i'd completed another day. little chuffy on, and my clothes feel so much better. Just wish i looked as thin as i feel. i feel emaciated ha ha.

Keep going everyone. so hard but it will be worth it!x

Hi jojo you will find it hard at times everyone does and im so amazed at my loss . Soooo glad u didn't cave in and very proud of you my kids and other half have had mcdonalds donuts crisp the lot this wkend lol and we had a trip to the zoo today and I just sat there and jad my water lol hope your little boy is feeling better and good luck for the weigh in try go before friday as younwill have to wait longwr for your third weigh in like iam for my second xxxx

Hi, thankfully his illness only lasted 24hrs and he seems to be completely fine now. Went to two family parties on sunday, i went through each party ignoring the food and at both got handed birthday cake. I could of cried but i said 'thankyou', wrapped them up, and put them in my bag. Sooooo hard but i just thought, its situations like this that have got me where i am today. I need to learn to say no or control myself and i obviously can do it cos sunday was proof. My shifts at work wont allow me to go for weigh in any sooner. I'm using some shakes i had left over from my last stint on lipotrim along with my new supply so i won't run out. I'm going to try not to concentrate on the scales but just enjoy each day not waking up fatter or being in a bad mood cos the scales say i've gained a lb or 2. I know sticking to this 100% i will be at least a stone lighter in a month.

Keep up your good work and thanks for my encouragement.x

Back