Second day on Lipotrim

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum, but reading through the messages i'm so glad to know i'm not the only one going through this. i'm on my second day and i'm struggling. It's dinner i find hard! for those of you that have to cook i don't know how you do it as i have to leave the room when my boyfriend has his dinner.

Hang in there. In a few days you will be feeling much better and be glad that you carried on.

Hi welcome to the forum...its a real life saver....it gets better after Day 3 and by Day 5 you dont feel hungry as ketosis kicks in..best of luck!

Catherine.... welocme. As Bea and Charlotte say, it does get loads easier - in a few days time you'll be floating along quite happily in LT-world!

Hang in there! The first week is the hardest and you will have good days and bad days but when you are feeling bad come on here and we will all do our best to cheer you up!!

Reactions: Bea
This is by far the worst part of the diet......just around the corner is the buzz of energy and your home will be shining like a new pin ...lol. Yes we have all been there and done it.

If you have any headaches you can take paracetamol and drink plenty of water this should get you through !!!
But honestly if it didnt work we wouldnt be here helping others through the hard times.

Good luck.

Back