Second Day

Delyth

Hello everyone! Sorry to be a nag in advance but I have a few questions with regards to Lipotrim. It is my second day and surprisingly, I am not feeling too bad at the moment! However, this morning I missed my Milkshake due to a meeting in work, I'm a little worried that this is going to have some sort of effect on me, nothing as of yet though!

Also, will be going shopping with my mother tomorrow for some coffee and tea. Is green tea okay to drink whilst on this? Lastly, I have noticed people mentioning chicken soup, I was not given this as an option. Is that due to it being my first week? Or should I mention this at my weigh in next week?

Sorry for the questions!

Hi im sure if i'm wrong someone will come and help me get it right, but as I understand it .. have your missed shake now... there is no time restraint on them only 3 in 24 hours, so go have it now xx. I thing leaf teas are ok on this diet but no sugar only sweatener... and as for the chicken soup.... uck good luck.. lol.. I think she will offer it to you next time and well some love it , but me uck uck uck.. hope this helps and well done on getting through the first few days x

Hi, I'm on my sixth day of lipotrim and although its tough, its no way as bad now compared to first four days. Missing a shake will not do you any harm but from what I know its way easier to succumb to food if you dont have the three prescribed shakes per day. No worries apart from this, just get the three shakes in everyday, no matter what the time is between each one. For instance I have a shake at 8.30 every morning before work, dont have one again till 4 when I get home (I dont bring them to work to avoid prying eyes), I usually have my last one at 8pm. This is whats working for me so far. Ive a long way to go but have to stick to this as Im sick of constanly dieting and getting nowhere, I feel more optimistic now with lipo but have to be constanly vigilant and think of consequences if I dont stick to it i.e. misery and lack of confidence. Sounds dramatic but misery is what i feel while overweight.

About the cuppa with your Mum, you can have green tea or any alternatives apart from those with flowers. i find black coffee with about four tablet hermesetas sweeteners is a lot nicer than tea but that might be just me.

Good luck with the Lipo, gets easier after a few days, though still tough but well worth, aready on scales Ive lost 7 pounds. Have a long way to go but not as long as it would take on any other diet so this motivates me also. You'll be fine and I believe we're on the road to success. Just keep strong, vigilant and dont give in to impulses, let them pass. Thats what Im doing anyway. All the best on your journey and remember it will be worth it.

Thank you for the advice. I actually missed my shake this morning so have only had one so far today. I will have the next at around half eight. I absolutely love chicken soup, but I love strawberry milkshake and I am not a huge fan of the lipotrim strawberry so I shall wait and see. :)

Oh and about the chicken soup, I find it rotten, much prefer choc n strawberry shakes. Again might be just me but dont worry too much if you cant get hold of them from your pharmacy, youre not missing much. Good luck again, remember youre not alone doing this, this site is FAB.

hA, HA, just read there you love the chicken soup, sorry for what I said but just goes to show everyone is different apart from fact we are all losing weight. Yeah.................................But Yipee at goal. We can get there!!!!!!

Oh and about the chicken soup, I find it rotten, much prefer choc n strawberry shakes. Again might be just me but dont worry too much if you cant get hold of them from your pharmacy, youre not missing much. Good luck again, remember youre not alone doing this, this site is FAB.

Thank you so much for the support. I am so glad that I found this forum, its so nice to have a place where people can support each other. I have not told any of my work colleagues about what I am doing, so I am trying to hide the shakes from them, as I know they will tell me that the diet is a fad and I'll make myself ill etc.

I am glad that missing the shake does not mean anything sinister! I will make sure that I set an alarm to wake me tomorrow so I do not miss one again. I love the vanilla in the morning with a teaspoon of coffee, lovely taste to wake up to! I hope everything goes well for you and well done for your weght loss so far, it encourages people like me not to give up!

Hi, yes you can have your shakes at anytime throughout the day. I have mine at 12 midday, 5pm and 9 pm. I'm lucky as I am a stay at home mummy and I can have my shakes whenever, I admire the people who have to take their shakes to work, that can't be easy.

You can have mint teas, I like 'Pukka's' 3 mint tea.

I was surprised you weren't offered the chicken soup but I really liked it during the cold winter months but not so much now as it's getting warmer. There are some nice alternative ways of having your shakes too, have you tried a hot mocha shake? it's coffee with a choc shake or coffee with a vanilla shake. I really like a mint hot chocolate, it's peppermint tea with choc shake and 2 tablet sweetners.

hA, HA, just read there you love the chicken soup, sorry for what I said but just goes to show everyone is different apart from fact we are all losing weight. Yeah.................................But Yipee at goal. We can get there!!!!!!

Problem is, the chicken soup I love is my grans! Full of fat and thick with flavour, something is telling me that this soup will not be the same lol!

Hi, yes you can have your shakes at anytime throughout the day. I have mine at 12 midday, 5pm and 9 pm. I'm lucky as I am a stay at home mummy and I can have my shakes whenever, I admire the people who have to take their shakes to work, that can't be easy.

You can have mint teas, I like 'Pukka's' 3 mint tea.

I was surprised you weren't offered the chicken soup but I really liked it during the cold winter months but not so much now as it's getting warmer. There are some nice alternative ways of having your shakes too, have you tried a hot mocha shake? it's coffee with a choc shake or coffee with a vanilla shake. I really like a mint hot chocolate, it's peppermint tea with choc shake and 2 tablet sweetners.

Thats great, I love my tea so will be trying to vary what I drink so I don't get too fed up over the next few days! The hot mocha shake sounds absolutely gorgeous. I surprised myself yesterday by drinking plain tea with one sweetener and actually liking it. I normally put loads of milk into my tea, but plain tastes better to me.

Will ask about the soup next week, would be nice to have something warm and comforting. Thank you for your help. :)

There are some nice alternative ways of having your shakes too, have you tried a hot mocha shake? it's coffee with a choc shake or coffee with a vanilla shake. I really like a mint hot chocolate, it's peppermint tea with choc shake and 2 tablet sweetners.

hi there taylor
do you put coffee on the vanilla or choc shake while mixing it with cold water or hot water?
i might try this tonight as i dont quite enjoy the vanilla flavour one, but love the strawberry one.

:) :)

Ive tasted it and it by no means is it like your grannies soup. But, but Ive heard with pepper, lots, its bearable. You might like it though. Id say if I manage to get passed the first two weeks, Ill find anything I can taste bearable, haha. Good luck you again

hi there taylor
do you put coffee on the vanilla or choc shake while mixing it with cold water or hot water?
i might try this tonight as i dont quite enjoy the vanilla flavour one, but love the strawberry one.

:) :)

I usually make a large coffee with boiling water, then add the shake and mix with a blender. Dont make the mistake of putting it in a shaker with boiling water as it will just explode everywhere.

Back