second day

Slimbee

Hi everyone, well got through the first day and have to admit found it really hard. Now on the second day and still feeling very lightheaded and starving but have to keep at it. Has anyone tried a hot drink with their sachets?, suggestions most welcome because i feel really cold. I am cooking a turkey for my family and i can't believe how good it smells, normally im not interested in turkey but everything seems delicious when you cant have it. Never mind i will go and have another black coffee. Cant wait to get over the first week.

I have all my drinks warm except strawberry. Try splitting your shakes so you have 6 hot drinks in the day instead of 3. That can be very helpful especially in your first week. Well done for getting through day 1. The lightheadedness will pass after a few days and hopefully you will be in ketosis soon.
Good luck and have part of your shake as you are dishing up that turkey to keep you from temptation.

Thanks Kered, It makes more sense to do that especially when i have just come in from work this is when i am desperate for something to eat. I have just made hot chocolate made with half a sachet brilliant!

well done, you just keep going :)

hiya slimbee
im on me second day found it hard too!! fooooood smells so nice neva noticed be4, but then i was looking in a magazine n saw sum amazeing jeans just need an amazin fit figure to wear them lol
then the food wasnt that temping after all

I have only been on lipotrim for 5 weeks and I am already wearing jeans I have not been able to wear for 2 years girls, so it just goes to show as little as 5 weeks can make a huge difference. They are actually quite loose, so I could probably have worn them last week or the week before.

I have the grandsons up today and I have cooked them fish fingers and chips, then pizza for supper, they have been spoiled with chocolate and sweets too, but even though they smelt nice, they didnt tempt me. Your attitude will change and get stronger week by week. Keep up the great work and you will soon start to see a difference in your measurements and attitudes to food.

hey slimbee good luck and keep at it.

Back