second day

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Slimbee, 14 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Slimbee

Slimbee Member

Hi everyone, well got through the first day and have to admit found it really hard. Now on the second day and still feeling very lightheaded and starving but have to keep at it. Has anyone tried a hot drink with their sachets?, suggestions most welcome because i feel really cold. I am cooking a turkey for my family and i can't believe how good it smells, normally im not interested in turkey but everything seems delicious when you cant have it. Never mind i will go and have another black coffee. Cant wait to get over the first week.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kered

kered Gold Member

I have all my drinks warm except strawberry. Try splitting your shakes so you have 6 hot drinks in the day instead of 3. That can be very helpful especially in your first week. Well done for getting through day 1. The lightheadedness will pass after a few days and hopefully you will be in ketosis soon.
    Good luck and have part of your shake as you are dishing up that turkey to keep you from temptation.

4. Slimbee

Slimbee Member

Thanks Kered, It makes more sense to do that especially when i have just come in from work this is when i am desperate for something to eat. I have just made hot chocolate made with half a sachet brilliant!

5. charlene-wilson

charlene-wilson Silver Member

well done, you just keep going :)

6. coopercl

coopercl Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.35%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hiya slimbee
    im on me second day found it hard too!! fooooood smells so nice neva noticed be4, but then i was looking in a magazine n saw sum amazeing jeans just need an amazin fit figure to wear them lol
    then the food wasnt that temping after all

7. kered

kered Gold Member

I have only been on lipotrim for 5 weeks and I am already wearing jeans I have not been able to wear for 2 years girls, so it just goes to show as little as 5 weeks can make a huge difference. They are actually quite loose, so I could probably have worn them last week or the week before.

I have the grandsons up today and I have cooked them fish fingers and chips, then pizza for supper, they have been spoiled with chocolate and sweets too, but even though they smelt nice, they didnt tempt me. Your attitude will change and get stronger week by week. Keep up the great work and you will soon start to see a difference in your measurements and attitudes to food.

8. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(27.78%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hey slimbee good luck and keep at it.

9. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good luck with it chick!! Just hang in there :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.