• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Second Time Around

S: 18st1lb
Hello all...have been lurking for the last few weeks and thought it was time to introduce myself.

I am currently 1 month into Lighter Life and have lost 1 stone 1lb so far and i am hoping to lose approximately another 5 stone, ideally by my birthday in September.

I originally did foundation about 18 months ago, went of the rails and didnt complete RTM. Ive now got so many things planned for the next year that i want to look happy and healthy for that i gave myself a good talking to (was in severe denial about the state of things) and got back into the program.

I stumbled across this forum and have found it a godsend...it is great to know people know exactly how you feel and the abundance of encouragement and advice on these boards is amazing, i am so glad i have this source of extra support this time round and i hope to be able to contribute in the future too.

Anyway will stop rambling for the moment, this was just really to introduce myself....i'm Lucy by the way :) and to wish everyone a happy Easter weekend!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

jcjazzy

Silver Member
G: 11st0lb
Hi Lucy, Welcome back to LL and very well done for your losses so far.These boards are great aren't they?I'm not sure that I would be able to do it without my daily fix,and the support on here.Good luck xx

loula

S: 19st0lb C: 18st1lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 40.8 Loss: 0st13lb(4.89%)
Hey Lucy, Happy Easter to you too. I found these boards a few days before I started LL and don't think I could have managed without. When you have got your post count up to 50 you can look at people's photo's of how much they have lost - they really inspire me and keep me focused. So many people on here have done amazingly well. Looking forward to getting to know you on the boards xx

Hi Lucy,
Sorry you've had to come back, but pleased to meet you. I've been in denial for the last 4 months as well - and playing at it. Now seriously back on LL

Best of luck, Happy Easter.