Second Time Lucky

pancakes

Ok so im back on the cambridge diet after a year of binge eating and not being careful...and now to my horror...I have piled all of the weight I lost last time back on and more :-(

Now I am on day three and I am struggling like hell! it seems that all i can think about is nice food! I can't remember it being this bad last time so I am hoping that the cravings will go away!

I have 4 stone to loose and I'm not gonna stop until i get there!

I am on the 810 programme because I am tall for a girl and i didnt want to do 4 shakes per day!
My only problem is that I dont eat any vegetables or salad on the allowed list...so I have been having just a chicken breast per day! I havent been coping very well with this so I have been eating 2 chicken breasts per day - do you think this will slow the loss down?

I get weighed on Wednesday so fingers crossed I will get used to the feeling of starvation and will be able to cut it down to just the one chicken breast by then!

I guess 2 bits of chicken is better that 1 bit and a big bar of chocolate :)

im back on it again too after putting all my weight back on too - your not alone in this it happens

im on week 2 now (weighing on Tuesday) and it gets easier - you tend to get a feeling of back to your old routine as it seems normal for me to not be eating any food again!

Have you weighed yet - how did you do?

good luck x x x

Lose weight with Phentramin

Back