Second time round

Yorkshire Adam

Gold Member
Is it just me or is it easy lol

Just pretty much done day two and am not struggling at all, little hungry but nothing like last time lol

pretty pleased though lol

Hi Yorkshire Adam
I dont know what it is like 2nd time round as this is my first time....but you obviously know that it works looking at your weight loss! WAW!!!

Why are you back? Have you put weight on, or are you wanting to lose more?

Good Luck Adam ... not that you'll need it ;) x

I'm finding it pretty easy, but this is my first time (and hopefully last!) time on this diet.

I'm sure you'll do fab....just as you did the first time! :D

Hi Yorkshire Adam
I dont know what it is like 2nd time round as this is my first time....but you obviously know that it works looking at your weight loss! WAW!!!

Why are you back? Have you put weight on, or are you wanting to lose more?

hiya and thanks, am just back to finish off the last of my weight i wanna loose, had a bit of time to see how id do off LT and did fine put on a little but also gained some muscle too so it balances up about right

Good Luck Adam ... not that you'll need it ;) x

Thanks very much jan x

I'm finding it pretty easy, but this is my first time (and hopefully last!) time on this diet.

I'm sure you'll do fab....just as you did the first time! :D

Thanks you

good luck also, tis a great diet and this will deffo be the last time for me as i managed ok off it last time so i know i can again

Hi Adam,
welcome back, wishing you all the best, glad you are not finding it hard, here's hoping it'll stay that way.
Doirin

Hi Adam,
welcome back, wishing you all the best, glad you are not finding it hard, here's hoping it'll stay that way.
Doirin

Thanks very much and me too lol

hopefully it will come off like last time albeit a little slower lol

am hoping to only be on for maybe 5 weeks so will see how it goes. Am ready for it lol

Adam,

I was just wondering....how long were you off the diet for?

Adam,

I was just wondering....how long were you off the diet for?

I finished about midway through feb then did 2 weeks refeed taking me up to about 4th march i believe of this year

so around 4 and a half months lol

Cool. Was it weird being out in the "real world" for a little while? haha. Sorry for all the questions! I'm just curious!

Cool. Was it weird being out in the "real world" for a little while? haha. Sorry for all the questions! I'm just curious!

No problems its what we are here for lol

I didnt find it weird or anything and was relatively easy to manage

Its a life change end of the day just to keep a good balance and its all good

Hi Adam,

I did LT in Aug/Sept 2007 and lost 23lb (I think). I struggled week 2 and week 3 and then went to college which made it even harder. I maintained the loss until last Xmas and then Uni/placement/extended hols/lack of self control meant I put it back on again.

I realised it was pointless trying again (had an attempt mid Jan) until I had less stress and importantly my exams were over with. So I started again 2 weeks ago and it has been far easier this time. I suppose I know what to expect plus I am taking it easy on myself as I have set goals this time....

I also realised that whilst its great to plan ahead you also need to keep a 'one day at a time' philosophy too... Or the old 'Rome wasnt built in a day'!!!!

Gonna refeed properly this time too for my hols and then come back for 3 weeks after (or at least thats the plan!!!).

Your looking great anyways, trying to persuade my OH to consider it but he doesnt like the taste of the shakes... So I am cooking healthy meals for now!!

Good luck Adam.

I found yesterday really easy as well. My biggest challenges are this weekend and next week. I've got a bbq on Saturday (praying it's raining and called off). Next week I'm on a training course on Tuesday and Wednesday so that's going to be hard.

Take care

Hi Adam,

I did LT in Aug/Sept 2007 and lost 23lb (I think). I struggled week 2 and week 3 and then went to college which made it even harder. I maintained the loss until last Xmas and then Uni/placement/extended hols/lack of self control meant I put it back on again.

I realised it was pointless trying again (had an attempt mid Jan) until I had less stress and importantly my exams were over with. So I started again 2 weeks ago and it has been far easier this time. I suppose I know what to expect plus I am taking it easy on myself as I have set goals this time....

I also realised that whilst its great to plan ahead you also need to keep a 'one day at a time' philosophy too... Or the old 'Rome wasnt built in a day'!!!!

Gonna refeed properly this time too for my hols and then come back for 3 weeks after (or at least thats the plan!!!).

Your looking great anyways, trying to persuade my OH to consider it but he doesnt like the taste of the shakes... So I am cooking healthy meals for now!!

Hey thanks and good luck to ya for this one

A proper refeed is hugely important i think as well so deffinatley do that part right on my refeed i still lost like 4lb so it can work good

Good luck Adam.

I found yesterday really easy as well. My biggest challenges are this weekend and next week. I've got a bbq on Saturday (praying it's raining and called off). Next week I'm on a training course on Tuesday and Wednesday so that's going to be hard.

Take care

Thanks very much, you too.

Weekend shall be difficult ish lol my nieces birthday supposed to be going out for a meal but i have said i arent going

will take her out another time lol

Good luck on your second time round. Hope it goes as well as your first time.
Well done on keep the weight off during your spell in the food world.
You give me hope in the future.

HEY!!!!!!!! welcome back! if you dont mind me asking, how come you have come baqck to tfr? x

Reactions: Jim
Good luck on your second time round. Hope it goes as well as your first time.
Well done on keep the weight off during your spell in the food world.
You give me hope in the future.

thanks very much

HEY!!!!!!!! welcome back! if you dont mind me asking, how come you have come baqck to tfr? x

heya thank you

i dont mind you axing lol reason i come back on tfr is just to shift the last of my weight off, want it gone sooner as im now used to my size lol i want more haha

lol well good luck honey - not that your guna need it! :)

Hi Adam glad to hear your finding it easier 2nd time. Especially seen as I'm refeeding soon for a weeks holiday and getting straight back on the wagon after. Happy losing

Back