Second week and some doubts

Well I just started my second week. I'm doing fine but i'm struggling with the water. Sometimes I can not drink . When I go toilet my defecation is very watery. Is that normal??? Please help :confused:

Hey Davina Maria, have you tryed having a sports bottle and just having little sips? I got to week 3 first time round and then started struggeling so i switched to sparkling water and now i sometimes have to stop myself drinking lol Worth a try maybe?
As for the poo side of things, i dont know really, im the other way, i have to take laxatives twice a week just so i go!
What about that fibre clear stuff? Maybe that will help ya ask at the pharmacy see what they suggest.

Clair x

Well I just started my second week. I'm doing fine but i'm struggling with the water. Sometimes I can not drink . When I go toilet my defecation is very watery. Is that normal??? Please help :confused:

No, defecation is not normal on this forum, we call it poo.....

Seriously DM, you will find many threads on this forum on this subject and it would appear that to suffer from everything from constipation to diarrohea is very much the norm.....so please don't worry :D

yep dont worry about it,, i had waterpoo (urgh)for the first few days just after my shakes..all gone now though..it will come and go,,,and as sandra says there are loads of post about poo,,,check them out,,were all in the same boat and all forms come and go! :) x

I should have known if there was a poo thread, Sandra would be there!!! lol

Hiya Lady Chuckle x x x

Davina.. i had that for the first time this week and my pharmacist contacted Liptrim who said i could take imodium... Luckily it passed (no pun intended) and was back to relative normality... Have you been like this for long, or has it just started??

DM, it is very important to keep up your water intake. 60% of our bodies requirement of water comes from our food. ON TFR with no food we must take in water in order to live. Without adequate hydration we will put our kidneys under stress so please drink at least 2-3 litres a day. Carrying a bottle and sipping is a great idea. I too had your issue with water and started using the bottles and it worked for me.
The poo problem may be down to a little bug. Check out with your pharmacist on this one. I guess it will pass. Constipation is more the norm on tfr. keep strong

Yea i get runny poo too from time to time and a lot in d first few weeks. Loads of people have posted on here with the same. As long as its not too severe or effecting your life dont worry too much. For me i wasnt going more frequently it was just that when i did go it was runny.

Re the water, im with irish molly and cant emphasise enough the importance of water for your health. Its really not an optional thing, see it as a medical treatment that your doctor has told u u must do. One way or another you must do it. Try making ur shakss up with lots of water and/ or icecubes, ull get a little extra that way. Also try sipping it slowly and constantly through a straw or try flavouring your cold water with a little pepermint tea to add taste. Good luck!!! Ur doing great!!!!! Keep at it, its worth it!! Xx

I used to have the same problem with water intake. To help with this I make my shakes up with 600ml of water. I regularly make myself peppermint tea which goes down well too.
Emma x

Sweetheart, you don't have to apologise for your english as it was indeed the correct term for the bodily function in question! But the term 'poo' is more likely to be used on here.

Goof luck and I hope that you feel better soon x

Back