Second Week WI- hurrah!

KateF

Silver Member
Have been lurking in this forum all week, envious at everyone's losses! I'd stuck to SS+ really well but only lost 3.8 in my first WI.

Could have been due to hardly eating in the five days before starting so already losing glycogen, or the fact my TOTM was due, or whatever else. I knew this but still was frustrated.

Now, after only six days since last WI, and at a time of 4pm, never my lightest, I've actually lost 3.2. Yayyy! I'm so glad I didn't give up in frustration. When I was tempted I read threads on here about not setting too much store by the scales (easier said than done) and remembered the important message that CD works. When you stick to it and don't cheat, it can't not work.

So I've had my 3 packs daily, tons of water and my 200 cal meal by the book. And it's paying off. Am well chuffed, and will not doubt the gods of CD again!

On day 15 it is now much easier than it was for the first ten days or so- and I know I can carry on happily down into the 11s, feeling that I'm doing something that works better for me than Slimming World or calorie counting.

So, on my CDCs scales I've lost my first half stone. Down to 12'2. Not stellar, or astounding, but a good, solid loss of fat that I know can continue.

:D

Fantastic loss and fantastic attitude hun, well done.xx

Brilliant KateF, well done :)

It always comes off in the end!

:DWell done you - keep that attitude and see that weight drop off:D

Thanks all!
Still feeling good about it this morning.
That and an Obama victory. Hurrah, all's well with the world!

Back