Second weigh in, almost a stone lost :)

Tinkerbellthefairy

Silver Member
Had my second weigh in this morning and i've lost 5lbs. A little disappointed as I hoped to hit the stone mark, but pleased now as i'm no longer 15 something! That is 13lbs in two weeks and my friends cannot believe it!

Going to the cinema tonight with my daughter to watch Twilight, New Moon and finally Eclipse at 12.01!! But i'm gonna be good, no popcorn for me.

Feeling really good, better than I have in a long time.

Emma x

Well done Emma, that's great weight loss. Keep going cos you're doing a brilliant job!

Well done you, honey! Thats a brilliant start, hope you feel really proud of yourself!
Did you enjoy the cinema? Took my horrors (daughter and hubby) to see Shrek 4 today. Her first time at cinema so she was so excited! Feeling good 'cos I resisted the popcorn too, just had my lovely water :sigh:
Lots of luck for week 3!

Thanks Everyone!

Hi Fiona, Eclipse was amazing, loved it. My kids want to see Shrek too, hope your little one sat through it ok. I bought Sophie loads of sweets and coke and I had water! Felt good being good though.

x

I am a Twilight-aholic. I have read the set of books 4 times haha. the film was amazing really enjoyed it...
Congrats on the weight loss i defo wont loose that much as i only lost 7 pounds my first week. I am hoping to get down a another 10 pounds then my clothes should start fitting again :) :) :)
Yaaaaaayyy
I <3 love rob pattinson haha xxxx
Nat xXx

Hey Nat

I'm very torn don't know who I prefer Vampire or Werewolf!!! Lots of eye candy!!! lol Both too gorgeous!

Good luck with your weight loss, its an exciting adventure!

Emma x

Tinkerbell

You are doing fantastic. I hope I can stick to this diet. I'm actually feeling really good about myself. In control of my eating instead of doing what i had been doing comfort eating and also eating when i'm bored. I love coming on here to hear other peoples journeys.

Its a great feeling isn't it, we have to feel proud of ourselves. Hopefully once we get back to reality eating we now understand that food is fuel for our bodies and not a treat or comfort.
I never want to put the weight back on again.
Emma x

Tinkerbell

I know what your saying. I've been on so many diets and each time I go back to my old ways. I'm going to have to make a real effort this time to eat more healthy once I come of this diet. It's all the mind really. As they say losing weight is 99% in the mind and 1% in the stomach!

Back