ProPoints second weigh in, deflated!

I've loads to lose!! According to the book in total I need to lose 5 st 13! So far I've had three weigh ins from my first meeting and I've lost 12lb, so think I'm in it for a long stretch lol! Cx

Ive lost 2 stone 4pounds in 15 weeks, keep going at it, its so worth it x

track every mothful, drink lots of water, i have a jug of it and take it whereever i am in house, it's surprising how much you will drink with out realising it. i use a breakfast plate for my dinners and stop eating when i feel satisfied not full, just try and eat mainly free foods where possible and i try and use all my 49 weeklies as i get better losses, they have been factored into your diet by ww so use them for extras you fancy, don't deny yourself anything or you will crave it, use ur weeklies for that :) x

i have a diary on here, so feel free to look and ask questions if you wish too

I never thought of that! I try and not use any weeklies or at most in case I go over on the vodka and diet coke at the weekend! I've been a faithful tracker though which is why it's prob going so well so far. I haven't had a proper bar of chocolate or a chip shop or Chinese or anything, so far still not craving it but do you have any tips for when you do take the cravings for them? Your doing so well I'd love to keep up with your diary, how do I find it? Cx

my diary is called 'food diary and thursday weigh ins' its in the simply filling section which is this section, i think if you click on my name above my picture and click on 'view forum posts you can get to it like that, after you have made one comment on there, you can find it from then onwards in the 'subscribed threads' which is at the very top of this page.

i havent had any chinese/indian takeaways since starting as i have been making my own versions and healthier and better (free) but i do have a kebab every now and again, i have a large chicken shish (thats the chunks of breast meat) and have chilli sauce (also free) and i point the pitta as 5pp , i dont like salad but you can have that, just put ur own sauces on, then you can control what is on there.

i had chinese tonight funnily enough, if you want the recipe just ask x

I totally agree with using the Weeklies, I had two really strict weeks where I only used my Dailies and lost 0.5lb x 2, the last two weeks I've used 19 Weeklies (1lb loss) and 14 Weeklies (3lb loss) so my body was obviously going into starvation mode with just Dailies and was storing what I was eating! I also track everything on Value Diary as I've always got my iPad or iPhone to hand. I've also treated myself to things which I've fancied when I've fancied them. A couple of weeks ago I fancied Chippy Chips so I bought a portion and weighed out 210g for 14pp, I savoured every mouthful! I also fancied Dominos so I had a Small Veggie Supreme (6 Slices) for 24pp, again I enjoyed every bite! I also use a Side Plate for all my Meals, my Dinner Plates are bigger than my head and it just encourages me to eat too much! X

I got my stone! Two more pounds off this week! There's nothing more motivating than it working lol!!!! I drank my weeklies again oops lol but better that than eating them all and drinking! Any good suggestions for BBQ food? We are throwing my mum a surprise birthday party on Saturday, which will be so much fun but getting nervous about the food! Cx

well done brilliant loss :D

well if it was me doing a bbq, i would do

homemade extra lean burgers, just mix with salt & pepper (even if you just make them for yourself)

chicken mini fillets or breasts sliced into mini fillets, on bbq wooden skewers(soak in water so they dont burn) mix together low fat peanut butter, soy sauce, chilli & garlic, throw all the chicken in and leave to soak, can do it day before, then thread one on each skewer

jacket potatoes in oven then can be wwrapped in foil and put on bbq or just do new potatoes, roasted with fry light, with some fresh mint and salt & pepper ( no butter, let guests put there own on)

salads of course

wholewheat pasta (free on sf) with peppers & baby tomatoes

low fat sausages (even if they are just for you)

a sea bass, can be wrapped in foil , then wrapped in wet newspaper with lemon wedges & herbs, can be cooked on bbq or oven, doesnt take long and is delisious if its for a special day and free on sf
x

I got my stone! Two more pounds off this week! There's nothing more motivating than it working lol!!!! I drank my weeklies again oops lol but better that than eating them all and drinking! Any good suggestions for BBQ food? We are throwing my mum a surprise birthday party on Saturday, which will be so much fun but getting nervous about the food! Cx

Well Done on your Stone! And your Weekly loss of 2lb! Fab News, so proud of you :) x

I tend to stick to one or two sausages/burgers with no bun(s) at a BBQ and then fill up on the Salad. I avoid the Bread Basket and Cheese normally as they are hard to PP. I might have some Coleslaw or Potato Salad but I always overestimate the PP as I'm never sure on what Mayo etc has been used. X

Thanks girls! I am so happy today!!

BBQ doesn't seem so scary now :) With the burgers is it just mince, salt pepper? I will def be trying this while drewelling over everyone else and their butchers steak burgers lol! have you ever made your own coleslaw? and also i have just ordered the biggest cake ever! if memory serves me rights its absolutely gorgeous, but i have been so point perfect so far if i don't know I don't eat which isn't the greatest way to go either! So dilemma now is cake how do i point even a mouthful of it! lol

My summer body challenge was a stone, so now i have got it, what is a realistic target for the next half stone? I was thinking 4 weeks?

cx

BBQ doesn't seem so scary now :) With the burgers is it just mince, salt pepper? I will def be trying this while drewelling over everyone else and their butchers steak burgers lol! have you ever made your own coleslaw? and also i have just ordered the biggest cake ever! if memory serves me rights its absolutely gorgeous, but i have been so point perfect so far if i don't know I don't eat which isn't the greatest way to go either! So dilemma now is cake how do i point even a mouthful of it! lol

My summer body challenge was a stone, so now i have got it, what is a realistic target for the next half stone? I was thinking 4 weeks?

cx

Firstly Coleslaw,I always make my own,it's dead simple and much lower in PP meaning I can have more lol!x
Secondly,cake! I'd look for something similar in the Eat Out/Shop Guide,that's what I did at the weekend, hopefully I guessed about right!x
Thirdly,half stone in 4 weeks sounds fab,Ive lost 8lbs in 5 weeks.x

What all do you put in it? and what do you add? recipe please!! lol i am very lucky i have been enjoying a lot of fruit, salad and veg so to get coleslaw too omg! its a lot of the things i would have nibbled on or grazed i prob havent even thought about since starting ww but now writing a shopping list for the party its starting cravings lol!! cx

What all do you put in it? and what do you add? recipe please!! lol i am very lucky i have been enjoying a lot of fruit, salad and veg so to get coleslaw too omg! its a lot of the things i would have nibbled on or grazed i prob havent even thought about since starting ww but now writing a shopping list for the party its starting cravings lol!! cx

I normally get a bag of fresh coleslaw mix (reduced to like 10p normally!) and add 19g of Light Mayo with Chilli/Garlic/Onion and 15g of Kraft Garlic Herb Mayo,season to taste with either black pepper or herbs! Total 'cost' 1pp and u get loads for that!!!x

BBQ doesn't seem so scary now :) With the burgers is it just mince, salt pepper? I will def be trying this while drewelling over everyone else and their butchers steak burgers lol!

cx

I use extra lean mince, salt and pepper and either put it in food processor or squash alltogether by hand( so it doesnt look like mince ) you can then opt. Add garlic, chilli, chopped peppers if you like but just as they are is lovely too, if u want to add onions, cook in frylight first, let cool then add to mince before mixing otherwise raw onion is not very pleasant as burgers cook quickly . If you only make simply filling food then u cant be tempted it and its just as tasty.
Why not buy some ww petit pain part baked rolls as free on sf then u wont eat normal bread rolls x

Hey folks sorry for being so quiet!!

I had my weigh in last night, another 4 off so that's 21.5 so far!

I went to nandos sun night as it was in the eat put guide, was nothing special at all anyone any recommendations for eating out?? Cx

Well done that's a fantastic loss!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

well done thats a great loss, i was wondering where you had gone. glad ur still on track x

Hey folks sorry for being so quiet!!

I had my weigh in last night, another 4 off so that's 21.5 so far!

I went to nandos sun night as it was in the eat put guide, was nothing special at all anyone any recommendations for eating out?? Cx

Well Done on your loss Sweetie, I tend to stick to Italian when I go out as you get most for your pp if you choose wisely. X

Thanks girls!

I have just had my daughters first birthday! I am loving the bbqs, I had two chicken fillets in BBQ marinade and salad, vegetable skewers and two pitta pockets! Like how much was that for 15 points! I asked my leader last night about the bakery cakes and she said a slice would be 8 or 9! So I never bothered I will have this weight off :) lol cx

Back