ProPoints second weigh in, deflated!

cscott579

Silver Member
Hey everyone, After reading this for site for the past few days I have joined up so i can join in! whoop lol

Anyways, after having a second baby i joined weight watchers again! i am hoping this time will be the last time! anyways, first weight in I lost 6.5lbs, second weigh in i lost 1? i pointed everything, walked everyday and was really disappointed as I have so much to lose ! does any one have hints or tips to help me before my deflated motivation gets up and runs away comepletely! :(

Hey everyone, After reading this for site for the past few days I have joined up so i can join in! whoop lol

Anyways, after having a second baby i joined weight watchers again! i am hoping this time will be the last time! anyways, first weight in I lost 6.5lbs, second weigh in i lost 1? i pointed everything, walked everyday and was really disappointed as I have so much to lose ! does any one have hints or tips to help me before my deflated motivation gets up and runs away comepletely! :(

Hello and Welcome Sweetie :) Have you ever watched Biggest Loser? They always say that Week 2 is the hardest, it was certainly true for me too, I lost 3lbs @ 1st WI but only measly 0.5lbs @ 2nd WI. Keep focused and motivated Sweetie and onwards and downwards to 3rd WI! X

Thanks hun! Nice to know someone else been there! heres to a new week! cx

Im keeping everything crossed that we both have a better 3rd WI. X

I'd say your body is just adjusting. The first week is a shock to your body as your eating habits have changed. Week 2 is just the body adjusting. Really once you're into it you will understand your body more.

Don't feel disheartened though - you will get there :) !

I'd say your body is just adjusting. The first week is a shock to your body as your eating habits have changed. Week 2 is just the body adjusting. Really once you're into it you will understand your body more.

Don't feel disheartened though - you will get there :) !

I so hope that's true! Onwards to Friday for me :) x

Aww thanks! I'm still going strong pointing everything!! Lol I use an app on my phone to calculate things and something's are way out from the book, like tortilla wrap small book says three packet says five? Mini frozen corn on the cob says 1 but they are 3 on the packet? How are you guys finding the great weather with foods? Like BBQ out and about? Cx

Aww thanks! I'm still going strong pointing everything!! Lol I use an app on my phone to calculate things and something's are way out from the book, like tortilla wrap small book says three packet says five? Mini frozen corn on the cob says 1 but they are 3 on the packet? How are you guys finding the great weather with foods? Like BBQ out and about? Cx

I totally agree as different brands really work out differently! I always go by the packaging of the product I am eating! I've been out and about loads lately but have stuck to my 26pp every day, haven't used any Weeklies and I'm at the end of Week 3! X

How do you do it?? Lol I haven't had anything I can't point! If I can't point I can't eat! We are heading away to Scotland to a caravan for the weekend and now i am scared as to what I can eat! You will have to let us know how you go tomorrow! Good luck cx

How do you do it?? Lol I haven't had anything I can't point! If I can't point I can't eat! We are heading away to Scotland to a caravan for the weekend and now i am scared as to what I can eat! You will have to let us know how you go tomorrow! Good luck cx

Thanks Sweetie. Loads of restaurants are in the Eat Out Guide so I use that first of all, if the restaurant or food choice isn't in there I look on the Internet for nutrional info so I can work it out. X Good Luck, you'll be fine. X

hi, what cooking facilities have you got in ur caravan, will you have hook up, gas etc ? i go in my motorhome quite a bit and find it no harder than eating at home really x

Hey Hun, popping by to subscribe and follow, we'll done on BOTH your losses x i always find when you have a good week on the scales it's hard to do as well the following week no matter how good you are! It's your body adjusting, try look at it as a fab result over 2 weeks x

Hey folks hope everyone's doing well this week!

Scotland was great we ate great all prepared in the caravan, pointed everything and used my weeklys on my vodka and coke :) I missed weigh in as we weren't home from the boat on time so although I've been so good I'm getting nervous for Monday! Anyone any tips for dinners in the evening? I think I'm eating far too much of the same thing everyday. I live with my two daughters so I am making a dinner for myself every evening which again being safe portion control means making the things I know? Cx

Hey folks hope everyone's doing well this week!

Scotland was great we ate great all prepared in the caravan, pointed everything and used my weeklys on my vodka and coke :) I missed weigh in as we weren't home from the boat on time so although I've been so good I'm getting nervous for Monday! Anyone any tips for dinners in the evening? I think I'm eating far too much of the same thing everyday. I live with my two daughters so I am making a dinner for myself every evening which again being safe portion control means making the things I know? Cx

Hey Sweetie, Glad u had a good trip, how was the weather? I'm into my Stir Fry at the moment, I like to use Rice Noodles rather than egg ones as they contain far less PP. x

well done that's brilliant !!!! we have a motorhome and i take everything i need with me so i can stay on plan x

Thanks everyone, it has definitely gave me the motivation to keep going another week! cx

how much do u guys want to lose/have u lost in total?

Sent from my GT-S7500 using MiniMins

how much do u guys want to lose/have u lost in total?

Sent from my GT-S7500 using MiniMins

Welcome :) I have lost 5lbs of a 21lb Target in 4 Weeks but its my 5th WI tomorrow so I'm hoping for a loss. X

Back