Second weigh in just completed...

mick_in_warrington

just back from 2nd weigh in - lost another 4.75lbs, which means a nice round stone has gone in 2 weeks, and of course, me supermarket trolley token!

chuffed with that though, psychologically nice to see that written down, and it's been worth following the diet 100% :)

wow thats good in 2 weeks

i do have a fair bit to lose, theresa, so i think that may have accounted for the first week, but if i had a steady loss of 3-4lbs per week, i'd be more than happy

Very well done! xx

mick
as long as i lose i dont mind. i am on day 3 and not too well hoping to feel better in morning.

Well done Mick - onwards and downwards :D

thanks sarette, much appreciated

Theresa, i found that my hardest day, and i put it down to my carb store being emptied - cravings thick and fast, thought i was going crazy lol, but as soon as i got to day 4, it just all clicked, ketosis kicked in, and touch wood, i've not looked back. I really hope you can get through day 3, and find it better from then on. i've got my fingers crossed for you :)

thanks lemma, same to you as well, hope you're getting there too

emma, if i can do half as well as you have, then i'll be well chuffed, you're doing great :)

hi mick
thanks day 4 still feel ill work to day, going to see if better by friday my first weigh in ,dont thing could go through this again ,better keep weight off lol

Back