• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Second weigh in!

mrs bee

doesn't like the rain!
Well done, double what I did this week!
Keep at it x

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Hiya Charleys, nope i would go for lipotrim in a heart beat but its too expensive for me at the mintue!!

well done! 19lb in 2 weeks - that amazing

x

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Wow well done sweetie :)
Bars? exante ones? Why do you need to stay away from em? x

NewDawn

Bring on the trumpets
Good work missy :D

Good going Chelly thoses are amazing results in 2 weeks, I dont think the wii,s are that acurate, mine told me I have put 6 on so I am taking no notice of it and I will wait until I get weighed on Tuesday.

Hope you are having a good day especially now.

ChellyWellyBoot

Wow well done sweetie :)
Bars? exante ones? Why do you need to stay away from em? x
Myself, Rainbow and Caren are all feeling like they are affecting our weight loss.. and me and Caren both feel hungry after eating them!

On thursday I had only lost a 1lb (going by my new scales) and since i stopped eating the bars the 4lb dropped off!

Good going Chelly thoses are amazing results in 2 weeks, I dont think the wii,s are that acurate, mine told me I have put 6 on so I am taking no notice of it and I will wait until I get weighed on Tuesday.

Hope you are having a good day especially now.

Hiya Scamp... yup i didnt want to rely on the wii scales so I went and bought a set :D

Well done Chelly, I'll be pleased if I get 4lb this week!!!

chelly welly you must be losing your belly!

rock on babe - your results are a m a z i n g!

u will be at goal in no time!!! xoxox

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
Chelly, fab loss hun. So glad you got those scales and are not relying on the wii anymore. You must be well chuffed with 19lb in only 2 weeks, you are going to be off this diet in no time!! Well done you!

ChellyWellyBoot

Thank you all!!!

I really needed a good loss this week after losing motivation when weighing on the wii!!