Second weigh in!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
And I have lost 4lbs!!!

Definatley staying away from those blinkin bars!!!!!

Well done, double what I did this week!
Keep at it x

Hiya Charleys, nope i would go for lipotrim in a heart beat but its too expensive for me at the mintue!!

Wow well done sweetie :)
Bars? exante ones? Why do you need to stay away from em? x

Good work missy :D

Well done Chelly :D good girl

Good going Chelly thoses are amazing results in 2 weeks, I dont think the wii,s are that acurate, mine told me I have put 6 on so I am taking no notice of it and I will wait until I get weighed on Tuesday.

Hope you are having a good day especially now.

Wow well done sweetie :)
Bars? exante ones? Why do you need to stay away from em? x

Myself, Rainbow and Caren are all feeling like they are affecting our weight loss.. and me and Caren both feel hungry after eating them!

On thursday I had only lost a 1lb (going by my new scales) and since i stopped eating the bars the 4lb dropped off!

Good going Chelly thoses are amazing results in 2 weeks, I dont think the wii,s are that acurate, mine told me I have put 6 on so I am taking no notice of it and I will wait until I get weighed on Tuesday.

Hope you are having a good day especially now.

Hiya Scamp... yup i didnt want to rely on the wii scales so I went and bought a set :D

Well done Chelly! Great loss

Well done Chelly, I'll be pleased if I get 4lb this week!!!

chelly welly you must be losing your belly!

rock on babe - your results are a m a z i n g!

u will be at goal in no time!!! xoxox

wey to go girl.

Chelly, fab loss hun. So glad you got those scales and are not relying on the wii anymore. You must be well chuffed with 19lb in only 2 weeks, you are going to be off this diet in no time!! Well done you!

Thank you all!!!

I really needed a good loss this week after losing motivation when weighing on the wii!!

Back