second weigh in...

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
well everyone

weighed in for 2nd time last nite and put on half a pound:break_diet: but im not gonna moan about it cuz i am extremely bloated at the min and i did have a good loss last week so iv still 5lb of in 2 weeks..not too bad i suppose:confused: xx

Thats a brilliant loss in 2 weeks :D

Back to it today :p Never let a gain put you down

Yeah exactly i was good apart from a wee blip on Sunday but i am bloated and i now thats contributed to it so not letting it get me down..im only human after all :)xx

Thank u :) hope ur feelin ok lady vegas xx

Thanks Missus - feeling alright today. Just back from having my bloods done as I am in tomorrow to have a port put into my chest for the chemo. Must have ate my weight over Sunday and yesterday - had lovely chocolate biscuit cake made for me and loads of chocolate covered strawberries. :break_diet::D:D Will get back on the straight and narrow tomorrow. Have to fast from 10pm tonight so that can be the start. :rolleyes:

aww ur havin a tough time but u r sooo strong :) and thats a gud thing, i think its helps, ur just right indulgin i wud too hehe.. glad ur gettn back on track:)if i had to fast id be eatin everythin lol xx

Back