Second weigh in

hayleyk

And another 2.8lbs lost :D

I had a bit of a crap week last week, I was rushing here there and everywhere and I had to keep remembering to eat and then i'd miss snacks and all that so I was wondering if i'd lose anything at all. Then I came down with a violent migraine on Sunday and was really ill yesterday but to make it worse I started craving carbs badly! I suspect that was because on Saturday night we went to a greek restaurant for my mums birthday and i'd decided that I would stick to what I could eat as much as possible but that i'm not a robot and I would eat some carbs if it came to it. As it happens I ate a little pitta bread, small amount of rice and a desert :eek: However, I felt rough as hell afterwards and think that contributed to my migraine - won't be doing that again! I weighed in this morning (1 day late cos I was ill yesterday) and found I was down to 13st 2.3lbs so I am made up. I also drank very little water last week - bad me! It was just one of those weeks but I wasn't going to beat myself up about it, it happens, I just get back on the wagon. Yesterday was horrible - I made Chris come into town with me when I went so that I wouldn't go to McDonalds!!! It paid off though and i'm glad I stuck to it.

This coming week I will be extra good ;) I probably need to cut down on the diet coke BUT that said, if it allows me to stick to my diet without feeling deprived and i'm still losing then I can deal with it. I will probably get to a point where I need to knock it on the head completely but that should be a way off yet.

Just another 2.3lbs and i'll be down in to the twelve stone bracket - somewhere I haven't been for 2 years! I also got told today that I was looking slimline :D My size 14 tops are getting too big and my 16 trousers are becoming loose... i'm getting there!

really well done to you hayley! its so hard to stick at it especially when your ill.

you should be very proud of yourself :)

Well done to you we all have awful weeks but the main thing is not to give into the carbs. Stick at it the 12 stones are nearly there

well done on your loss

Well done hun! :)

Back