• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

second wi

4lb is excellent honey your doing well. on my second week i only lost 2lb and i was gutted, but it speeds up again. your doing great so be proud of yourself!xx

blue eyes

Positive and focused!
Well done that IS a good loss!! XX

Hi hun,
Like everyone else is saying 4lbs is a good loss! I know how you feel though because I was dissapointed in my 3rd week weigh in after having big losses in first 2 weeks but i think it does just average out and everyone is different. I did think about what I had done differently on the 3rd week and on 2 days i only drank 1 litre, so make sure you keep up your fluid intake. You are doing brilliantly and I am sure you will have a good loss on your next weigh in. x

Is thinking positive!
4lb is a fantastic loss, Keep it up sweetie!!! :D

Getting thinner everyday!
Well done to you.

Alex :)
thanks, i know its going the right way. you seem to be doing brilliantly. well done
thanks, trying to keep positive. start of another week. you keep up the good work.
you have achieved your mini goal for valentines, well done. thanks for the support.
Hi Cazzy,
Yes, that is normal.

In the first week, you are losing glycogen and water, but not fat. That's typically why most people can lose a large amount of weight in the first week.

This weight loss can give people unrealistic expectations though, so I think it's important to remind people that they're not losing fat at week 1.

Also, on Lipotrim, you will lose *on average* 14 lbs a month. So if you have two weeks in a row where you lose 6lbs, don't get upset if the third week shows only a two pound loss. The weight loss will fluctuate. It is not a straight linear constant progression.