• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

second wi

S: 18st12lb C: 11st8lb G: 12st1lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 7st4lb(38.64%)
hey.. 4lbs is still a good loss!! wel done.. it varies so much.. nothing u can do about it but it'll always seem to average to what u want it to.. best of luck next week

G: 11st0lb
4lb is excellent honey your doing well. on my second week i only lost 2lb and i was gutted, but it speeds up again. your doing great so be proud of yourself!xx

blue eyes

Positive and focused!
S: 13st13lb C: 11st9lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 2st4lb(16.41%)
Well done that IS a good loss!! XX

:talk017:

Juju25

S: 17st9lb C: 15st3lb Loss: 2st6lb(13.77%)
Hi hun,
Like everyone else is saying 4lbs is a good loss! I know how you feel though because I was dissapointed in my 3rd week weigh in after having big losses in first 2 weeks but i think it does just average out and everyone is different. I did think about what I had done differently on the 3rd week and on 2 days i only drank 1 litre, so make sure you keep up your fluid intake. You are doing brilliantly and I am sure you will have a good loss on your next weigh in. x

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
4lb is a fantastic loss, Keep it up sweetie!!! :D

~missy-moo~

Getting thinner everyday!
Well done to you.

Alex :)

thanks, i know its going the right way. you seem to be doing brilliantly. well done
x

thanks, trying to keep positive. start of another week. you keep up the good work.
x

you have achieved your mini goal for valentines, well done. thanks for the support.
x

John F

S: 19st1lb C: 17st2lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 35.4 Loss: 1st13lb(10.11%)
Hi Cazzy,
Yes, that is normal.

In the first week, you are losing glycogen and water, but not fat. That's typically why most people can lose a large amount of weight in the first week.

This weight loss can give people unrealistic expectations though, so I think it's important to remind people that they're not losing fat at week 1.

Also, on Lipotrim, you will lose *on average* 14 lbs a month. So if you have two weeks in a row where you lose 6lbs, don't get upset if the third week shows only a two pound loss. The weight loss will fluctuate. It is not a straight linear constant progression.