second wi

cazzy b

just had my second wi. lost 4lbs this week was hoping for 6 so that i would have lost a stone. did exactly the same as last week but lost half the weight, is this common on L T ?secon

hey.. 4lbs is still a good loss!! wel done.. it varies so much.. nothing u can do about it but it'll always seem to average to what u want it to.. best of luck next week

4lb is excellent honey your doing well. on my second week i only lost 2lb and i was gutted, but it speeds up again. your doing great so be proud of yourself!xx

Well done that IS a good loss!! XX

:talk017:

Hi hun,
Like everyone else is saying 4lbs is a good loss! I know how you feel though because I was dissapointed in my 3rd week weigh in after having big losses in first 2 weeks but i think it does just average out and everyone is different. I did think about what I had done differently on the 3rd week and on 2 days i only drank 1 litre, so make sure you keep up your fluid intake. You are doing brilliantly and I am sure you will have a good loss on your next weigh in. x

4lb is a fantastic loss, Keep it up sweetie!!! :D

Well done to you.

Alex :)

thanks, i know its going the right way. you seem to be doing brilliantly. well done
x

thanks, you had a brilliant first week loss. well done

thanks, better off than on i guess.

thanks, i will stick at it.

thanks, got over it now and on to another week.

thanks, trying to keep positive. start of another week. you keep up the good work.
x

thanks, can only get better.

you have achieved your mini goal for valentines, well done. thanks for the support.
x

Hi Cazzy,
Yes, that is normal.

In the first week, you are losing glycogen and water, but not fat. That's typically why most people can lose a large amount of weight in the first week.

This weight loss can give people unrealistic expectations though, so I think it's important to remind people that they're not losing fat at week 1.

Also, on Lipotrim, you will lose *on average* 14 lbs a month. So if you have two weeks in a row where you lose 6lbs, don't get upset if the third week shows only a two pound loss. The weight loss will fluctuate. It is not a straight linear constant progression.

thanks, better off than on.

Back