Secondtimeround's second time around doing Lipotrim

Hey all!

So this is my second time doing the Lipotrim diet. I did it January 12 months ago for 4 weeks and lost just under 2 stone. I didn't do the re-feeding properly or the maintenance correctly as I was in a show and went back to eating out of convenience. Personal problems also led me to put up the weight again.

This time around I'm far more motivated to get to a healthy weight and keep the weight down. I'm 8 days into the diet, I got weighed in yesterday and turns out I lost 10 and a half pounds in my first week! I went from 15 st 1 1/2 pound down to 14 st 5 pounds. I'm delighted, it makes it all worth while.

I wasn't a tea or coffee drinker before the diet but am in the middle of my first cup of peppermint tea as I type this and it's not too bad. I think it will help the cravings.

Looking forward to keeping this updated, might help me through all the temptations I face everyday. :p

Hey all! So this is my second time doing the Lipotrim diet. I did it January 12 months ago for 4 weeks and lost just under 2 stone. I didn't do the re-feeding properly or the maintenance correctly as I was in a show and went back to eating out of convenience. Personal problems also led me to put up the weight again. This time around I'm far more motivated to get to a healthy weight and keep the weight down. I'm 8 days into the diet, I got weighed in yesterday and turns out I lost 10 and a half pounds in my first week! I went from 15 st 1 1/2 pound down to 14 st 5 pounds. I'm delighted, it makes it all worth while. I wasn't a tea or coffee drinker before the diet but am in the middle of my first cup of peppermint tea as I type this and it's not too bad. I think it will help the cravings. Looking forward to keeping this updated, might help me through all the temptations I face everyday. :p

Hi!

Well done for starting again you sound really positive after your first week which is great, I'm also on my second time around I was here four years ago and Id managed to maintain well until I moved in with my boyfriend and thought I could eat the same amount as him haha! So I'm same as you nipping it in the bud before it gets too much :)
Good luck with your journey this time!

Attachments

• image-590195878.jpg
    image-590195878.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 18
Back