Secret admirer?

RegField

Silver Member
I am curious to know - did anyone get a proper Valentine today?

By which I mean something from a secret admirer, sent anonymously?

Nope, not a thing! *cries*

Sorry girls, that was because the whole of the Royal Mail fleet were stuck up my lane, delivery all of my cards ;)

Me neither! OH asked if I wanted some eggs, now I knew there were only 2 so I thought Aha! He's going to the shops for flowers! Nope! He just cooked the 2 eggs that were left :eek:

Sorry girls, that was because the whole of the Royal Mail fleet were stuck up my lane, delivery all of my cards ;)

Ahhhh thats would be why, thanks for the info:p. Next year I will build a helicopter pad in my garden and install a lighthouse beacon on my roof. They'll have no excuse then :D

We had someone actually call into one of the stations because theyd received a card they didnt know who it was from and were scared by it :eek:

Oh for heaven's sake - they should have been grateful! Where's their sense of romance and intrigue!

And no, I didn't get one either. :(

My 11yr old son took one into school today, my husband took him in early so he could leave it in her place before the rest of the class got there, i had to really try hard to convince him not to sign it but to write a ? (he did in the end)

Nope i got nothing either - even though i was in my Universtiy class which is mostly full of guys lol

You're the lucky one Sum, I was sat next to a smurf all day :sigh:

Oh that'll be you :p :sign0151:

Hahaha i'm sorry Smartie but you weren't gonna get a Valentine from me :p And well who did you want to sit next to then - do share ;)

Nope, zilch as usual. I've never received a Valentine's card in all my 28 years-not even one from my mum as a 'secret admirer' just to make me feel better.
Good job I'm not romantic innit? :yuk:

No secret ones, hubby did make me a homemade card though which is very cool and sweet :) ( i had had to remind him over the weekend though..lol - he has a brain like a sieve)

Valentines for us is a half year anniversary. we met on August 14th, so Feb 14th is exactly 6 months.
12 1/2 years today :)

My 11yr old son took one into school today, my husband took him in early so he could leave it in her place before the rest of the class got there, i had to really try hard to convince him not to sign it but to write a ? (he did in the end)
I bet he still asked the young lady in question if she got a card from ? though - kids are funny like that lol.

Sadly not, I sectioned off the road with cones so all the deliveries could get though and everything :(

:8855::8855:

:8855::8855:
Me neither! OH asked if I wanted some eggs, now I knew there were only 2 so I thought Aha! He's going to the shops for flowers! Nope! He just cooked the 2 eggs that were left :eek:

Ah yes it sounds familiar. Were you wearing your new, sexy undies Judy? It could have made all the difference !!!

Ahhh. He is going to be such a nice grown up.

I told my BF I didn't want anything for valentines and he actually believed me and got me nothing, lol

Mine did to and was cross with me cos I bought him a heartshaped box of Suchard chocolates. He said I was playing an unfair game.

I can nt understand how he could hae believed I didn't want anything. MEN !!!!

Just an educated guess here, many years of experience?
;)

There is NO excuse that is valid !!!! I don't expect another man to understand that especially a Minimus one.;)

Hey Minimus just seen you have now lost 40 lbs.......that is mega !!!:happy096:

Back