Secret Eaters.. Channel 4

xSinead

Silver Member
Who watches it?
Just watching tonights episode on Chanel 4 plus 1..
Its actually making me feel ill, the woman ate 7,000 calories in 1 day. She laughed about it & didn't realise how bad it was.. I thought seeing plates of chinese, pizza, sweets etc would make me hungry but its actually making me feel physically sick.
Also, the woman whose 17 stone looks bigger than me.. and her skins not great, just saying! :)

I watch it - haven't watched today's yet though. Maybe I'm in denial but I'm pretty sure I knew I was eating crap when I was eating crap! Some of these people seem to literally have no idea...scary how easy it is!

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10.7

I know, they're all eating 4,000 plus calories and totally unaware of it. Its like whaaaaaaaat? do they look in the mirror?
I knew full well what i was doing & where i was going wrong, just too lazy and unmotivated to do anything about it!

xSinead said:
I know, they're all eating 4,000 plus calories and totally unaware of it. Its like whaaaaaaaat? do they look in the mirror?
I knew full well what i was doing & where i was going wrong, just too lazy and unmotivated to do anything about it!

Exactly. It's odd how some of them get so moody about it! Last week the woman was really rude to the presenter and didn't seem to think eating junk all weekend was to blame for her weight gain. That said, I didn't know how many calories are in Ben and Jerry's so maybe I'm more clueless than I thought lol x

Haha, i've become a calorie freak! I cook for my girlfriend every night and i find it difficult to cook her favourite things because it just makes me feel sick. All food is making me feel sick lol

I've been catching up on 4OD. I'm struggling to believe that they really have no idea of why they're putting weight on and think they're a medical mystery,especially when they are over eating and drinking to such extremes.

xSinead said:
Haha, i've become a calorie freak! I cook for my girlfriend every night and i find it difficult to cook her favourite things because it just makes me feel sick. All food is making me feel sick lol

You're good cooking through SS! The diet does really put you off certain foods, greasy chips make me want to gag!

I just watched it - they are all completely deluded! I knew exactly why I put on weight. You can't accidentally chomp your way through a packet of biscuits or a couple of bars of chocolate!

Yeah I watched it! The 30 year old girl was a joke!!! 7000 calories in 1 day!! That's insane!

I couldn't believe the amount of food she ordered at Mc D's as well... Made me feel sick too and I am only on Day 2!!

We all have our albatros though dont we? Each to their own. I think she was very positive about losing and hope she manages to continue.

I tought all their attitudes on the show were a joke, i personally struggle how they can NOT know why they're putting on weight?
I eat grilled chicken on a friday night, plain with a handful of green salad after my weigh in and i feel guilt and shame, god knows how she feels after eating 7,000 calories in one day.

I've just caught up with it (it's on series link on sky+)
She did eat a massive amount- I kno when I've tried & eaten healthily before, I do conveniently forget the Kids left over chicken nugget I popped in my mouth, spoon I licked, biscuit I had... But they forget whole meals!!! It's crazy!!! The food I forgot it was something I popped into my mouth on passing- they actually sat down and ate that- how could they forget it?!?!

Also not being mean but how was that girl 16st 8?? She looked tons bigger, unless she like 5ft or something- I've been 16.8 and I was smaller than that by a lot (although I'm almost 5'9) but sinead u r similar weight n look LOTS smaller than her!

I look a hell of alot smaller than her haha!!

Back