secret eaters

i'll be watching it. Never seen it before but saw the advert for it this morning x

I'm watching. Never seen it before and wow, makes me realise how healthy I'm eating lol

Watching it right now, not that I would ever doubt a scientist but I've never seen someone work out the calories in food by weighing it lol :)

very interesting show, I can definitely see my old self in this couple!

Me too. I'm so glad I've been on plan for 3 weeks, or i would be watching it depressed sobbing into my Ben and jerrys lol

Oh i'll have to catch this when i'm back.

You wouldn't think that people could be in so much denial... I certainly didn't get to be over 17stone by eating salad and a banana!

I am very jealous of that! I really wish I could eat what I wanted and not put on weight... I'll never understand how that works with some people x

my son is one of them- he is only 9 and he is sooo skinny. I took him to the doctors coz I was worried about him but he eats adult sized meals and picks all day, he is just naturally skinny.

Watching it right now, not that I would ever doubt a scientist but I've never seen someone work out the calories in food by weighing it lol :)

very interesting show, I can definitely see my old self in this couple!

Lol the editing made her look like she knew all the food values off by heart! It normally takes absolutely forever to do- weigh the food, look for the food in a food composition book, then calculate!

My hubby isnt too overweight but I think he eats a lot more than realises. last night after dinner he had a packet of nuts, sandwich, cereals, french fries and booze!......Im only jealous!

My hubby is the same, fish n chips, KFC, real McCoy crisps, beer grrrrr lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How on earth they thought they were eating healthily :eek:

Back