secret holiday

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
Lol-
Paul was telling me this morning that one of the woman he works with has just book a 10 day holiday to Egypt and it cost her £796 for 2 of them.
He then said -'' great we'll never get to go maybe when Im 60 he said ''
I said why cant we go - he said
'' theres a little problem called Shawn ( disabled son) we wont be able to take him with us as it would be too hot and he would be sick on the plane ...etc..etc''
so I thought yeh your right ....
But little do you know dear- youll be going sooner than you think LOL

He is 'sort' of doing this slimming thing with me and has lost some weight as well - he weighs 15.5 stone with a big belly (not due to beer- doesnt drink).
I have to keep reminding him that he must stop eating all this stuff he eats ie- bread and jam, chocolate spread ,cos I dont need him looking like a beached whale on holiday - he says - ''huh what beach ? the one at blackpool - when we go it will too cold for the beach !!''
He'll soon see

Oh how nice, is it Egypt, I have been and it is not too hot there in November, I have been twice already and going back again this November. By the way the Egyptians like a women well covered.:D:D

What a fantastic surprise for your Hubby!!

We are looking at Egypt again...I went in March 2005 when I was 20 weeks pregnant and really had a lovely time.
Hubby and I looking at July when it will be really hot, not sure about the flight with a 3 year old, but she is really good.

Back