Secret Santa - new thread - likes and dislikes!

right.. sorry for the delay! all addy's posted now :D

as for the ss... usually you don't tell until after xmas and they've had a guess at who it is ;) . but if you want to put your name inside the card then you're more than welcome to - it's totally up to you! :D

happy ss'ing guys!!! :D xx

thanks beki!!!

we miss you! please come back sooooon!

xx

tbh i haven't got anything constructive to add the the board as i've not been on track for weeks now! lol.. i've been hovering every now and then to see how you're all getting on tho ;) x

Just like to say a MASSIVE thank you for whoever got me my prezzie! I got a snow globe and a pedometer which i always wanted on of those since starting my weightloss =]

I would also like to wish EVERYONE a merry christmas, i wont be on the boards till after the new year now. Have a good one and be safe and dont give in to those temptations hehe. Have a good new year and see you all soon x

Redx

Ohh I just got my secret santa gift and I was bad and opened it early.

Thanks sooo much to whoever gave my me gift. I love it and you gave me some ideas for pressies next year !!!!

have a great christmas tom! and my secret santa gift arrived,its under the tree! lol,

thanks to secret santa xx

You naughty people, Santa will not be happy with you, opening presents before crimbo!

I had a card from the postie today, so maybe mine is at the sorting office?!

awww abby dont say that! I posted you something on weds! I hope theres nothing dodgy going off at your sorting office! Do u live near kes? I sent her some thing too! eeeek!

I was naughty too an opened mine! Thanks to who ever got me! I love my new bag!

Is anyone else still presentless?
xxxxxxxxxxxx

I collected 2 parcels from the sorting office:D One from Secret Santa which is safely tucked under the tree...I'm trying to compete with Ben...and Im losing, I only have a couple he has loads! So thankyou Santa...I will open mine tomorrow:p

Kae..going to post on your thread hun x

Back