Secret Slimming in Paris

Hello! I've been following your diary for a little while. Well done on your loss, I always get the green day guilt too!

Wow your weight loss is just incredible! I'm so pleased for you (and only a tiny bit jealous) hopefully you'll inspire me to start running like I promised I would do back in January!

It's a bank holiday here so off for a nice day put today - the sun is shining despite predicted rain. Have a lovely day xx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello! I've been following your diary for a little while. Well done on your loss, I always get the green day guilt too!
Hi Sailorbecky! Welcome :).

Thanks very much!

Yeah, green days always make me feel naughty, despite being completely on plan! That being said I am going to have another one today. I LOVE potatoes :D

Wow your weight loss is just incredible! I'm so pleased for you (and only a tiny bit jealous) hopefully you'll inspire me to start running like I promised I would do back in January!

It's a bank holiday here so off for a nice day put today - the sun is shining despite predicted rain. Have a lovely day xx

Hi Mrs G!

Thank you so much, you def don't need to be jealous though, you're doing fantastically! You're almost in the 80s :eek:! You must feel fab :)

I would definitely recommend C25k, I feel fantastic since I've started it and I miss not running on the rest days! I tend to do it as soon as I wake up on a morning. The podcasts only last 30mins so it's quite easy to fit in to my day. But then I don't have a son to get ready for school :)

x

Just realised I'm 400g away from my 4 stone award :D x

View attachment Meal Plan.pdf
This is my meal plan for this week, for those of you who are interested!

I haven't planned in syns and not always HEs either, and I don't promise to follow it to the letter! x

Ooh that 4 stone is yours next week!

I'm time limited for running as I'm already up at 5.45 on weekdays and hubby leaves early so my son would be on his own. I already drop him early at my mums... I will keep thinking about it though ;)

5am?? OMG! Ok, it would be a real struggle! Forget everything I just said!x

Hey Sophie :p, well done on your loss hun that's super ! Hope your having a lovely long weekend :) and hope your pain is a lot better now too xx

Hey Sophie!
Wow the 4st shiny is so close :D Hope you've had a lovely weekend.

Good luck with the next week of running.xx

Thanks Cheeky! Weekend was good but I slept aaaall my way through it - doh!x

Hey Sophie :p, well done on your loss hun that's super ! Hope your having a lovely long weekend :) and hope your pain is a lot better now too xx

Thanks Kay :) x

OK, so I have some news...

I know it's bad luck to say it so early on, but writing it doesn't seem so bad and I'm anonymous on Minimins so here goes...

I'm pregnant :D :D

After sleeping through the whole weekend and noticing other symptoms I bought a few pregnancy tests yesterday and they are conclusive - I'm 2/3 weeks pregnant :)

I called my doctor straight away and he explained that the cramps were due to my body expanding and getting ready for the baby and probably due to gas as well *embarrassing*! I guess my pain threshold isn't as high as I thought it was!

I have an appointment with him after work and he's going to prescribe me a blood test to confirm it (hopefully) which I should be able to do in the morning :D.

I'm so excited and so so nervous at the same time!

F is over the moon too :D. Now we really need to get our act together and find a bigger apartment!

x

Oh wow congratulations! Was it a clear blue that said 2-3 weeks? If so you can add 2 weeks to give you the actual gestation :) wow so happy for you xxxx

Yes it was a clear blue!

Now I'm stressing out because I'm obese and pregnant :( I really wanted to be healthy!

But I am so so happy - obviously! :D

I'm googling away like a mad woman!x

Oh wow! What wonderful news - congratulations on that and on the weight loss. I'll get my cyber knitting needles out!

I imagine you're already peeping at the SW and prenancy threads for tips and hints. You know you're already eating healthily so don't start stressing about your weight, just make sure you get any extra HExs you can have - particularly the As for the calcium - and get advice about the running.

So, so excited for you.

And Sophie - the other day, about the phone? No apologies needed - you weren't being thoughtless and in fact, quite the contrary as very few people would be kind enough to offer to translate for a stranger if needed.

Thanks Patty! I'm guessing it will be my last loss for a while!

I definitely am! I read that on EE you get 2 of each HEs so I'm tempted to switch to EE, or at least do more of them. I will definitely make sure I'm getting all my HEs now :D.

I am concerned about running as well. I've read mixed advice on the internet so I will definitely speak to my doctor about it.

Eeek! I'm excited too but kind of scared! And scared to let myself be excited, to be honest! It's still early early days and you hear so many horror stories that I'm scared to let myself get carried away.

At the very least we now know that we can get pregnant which was a major concern of ours.

I'm glad I didn't offend you :) I had a real 'doh!' moment afterwards!x

OH Sophie, that is wonderful news!!! Congratulations. :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

What a surprise! In my opinion you are doing the best diet whilst pregnant, people still lose weight during their pregnancy as long as you stick with the plan, the right pregnancy plan. Don't worry about the fact that you are "obese" I hate that term, just think about how much weight you were, compared to how much you are now? Not only that but think how much more active you are compared to before, you needn't worry so much now. As long as you stay active and be sensible, there is no reason why you won't lose weight and carry a perfectly happy and healthy baby in the process!

OH WOW!!!!!!

xxxxx

Oh wow Sophie!! I was not expecting that lol. Can't imagine you were either ;) Congratulations to you and F!! What did he say?!!

When my Mum was pregnant with me she was told I was trapped wind. For MONTHS! So yeah... lol. Gosh you must be over the moon?

Don't feel too bad about being overweight still. I mean you've made amazing progress so far and just think of how healthy you are now compared to just a few months ago? And you can still continue on SW and make good choices.

I think exercising with pregnant depends on the person and the circumstances. One of our vets is a long distance runner and she ran literally till she gave birth lol. But she has been running for a very long time. xx

OH Sophie, that is wonderful news!!! Congratulations. :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

What a surprise! In my opinion you are doing the best diet whilst pregnant, people still lose weight during their pregnancy as long as you stick with the plan, the right pregnancy plan. Don't worry about the fact that you are "obese" I hate that term, just think about how much weight you were, compared to how much you are now? Not only that but think how much more active you are compared to before, you needn't worry so much now. As long as you stay active and be sensible, there is no reason why you won't lose weight and carry a perfectly happy and healthy baby in the process!

OH WOW!!!!!!

xxxxx

Thanks Charley! I'm so excited! I really hope I can carry on with SW and at the very least maintain. That would be a dream!x

Wow that's fantastic news & you're already giving your baby a good start by having a healthy diet now, yay, 'citing xx

Thanks Michelle! I'm doing my best ;) xx

Oh wow Sophie!! I was not expecting that lol. Can't imagine you were either ;) Congratulations to you and F!! What did he say?!!

When my Mum was pregnant with me she was told I was trapped wind. For MONTHS! So yeah... lol. Gosh you must be over the moon?

Don't feel too bad about being overweight still. I mean you've made amazing progress so far and just think of how healthy you are now compared to just a few months ago? And you can still continue on SW and make good choices.

I think exercising with pregnant depends on the person and the circumstances. One of our vets is a long distance runner and she ran literally till she gave birth lol. But she has been running for a very long time. xx

I am so excited :D!

Basically, last night I went for a drink with friends (luckily I only ever have diet cokes when I go out to avoid those syns!) and as I was walking back to the train station I was pretty sure I was pregnant. So when I passed a pharmacy which was still open at 9pm I just had to go in! I ended up getting a 2 pack of clear blue digital and I practically ran home to do the test! F wasn't in but I did the test anyway. When I saw the result I was so so happy and bursting to tell him so I rang him 3 times and told him to hurry home.

When he came through the door I had the test behind my back. He knew straight away something wasn't right and he thought I was hiding a chocolate bar behind my back and was feeling guilty about a binge - no siree! When I told him he was going to be a Daddy he was awestruck, quite literally lost for words! He was smiley for the rest of the evening as we chatted away about our little peanut and even told me he'd do the cleaning from now on :eek: (we'll see how long that lasts...)

Yeah, I really must ask my doctor about the running...although I'm sure I'd be safer sticking to power walking...I'm def not a seasoned runner!x

Back